TEAM SHELBY FORUM

bangastang radiator cover with a whipple 550 ?

I'm considering the bangastang radiator cover for my car, but also planning (for the moment) a whipple 550 kit down the road.... it APPEARS that they won't conflict with each other, but does anybody know for sure?

ALSO, semi related, if I were to get more power hungry and get the dedicated belt drive for the whipple, would that cause things to be moved and interfere with the cover?

Here are the link to the product pics from bangastang if that helps.... BANGASTANG COVER

I'm considering the bangastang radiator cover for my car, but also planning (for the moment) a whipple 550 kit down the road.... it APPEARS that they won't conflict with each other, but does anybody know for sure?

ALSO, semi related, if I were to get more power hungry and get the dedicated belt drive for the whipple, would that cause things to be moved and interfere with the cover?

Here are the link to the product pics from bangastang if that helps.... BANGASTANG COVER

I think SON OF GT will know...He's on one of their info ads!

444, there should be no conflict with the cover and the blower's components, HOWEVER, you must let Hendrix (1st name; owner of Bangastang) know exactly what CAI and air filter configuration you will be running when everything is said and done because that would be the only potental area of conflict installing the radiator cover. :salute:

I just emailed them about getting it unpainted in case I need to trim it... it sure doesn't look like the whipple cai extends any further than the frpp/sgt cai does, but hard to tell for sure in the pictures!

I just emailed them about getting it unpainted in case I need to trim it... it sure doesn't look like the whipple cai extends any further than the frpp/sgt cai does, but hard to tell for sure in the pictures!

Well, you can ask Hendrix to mail you a templete, or you can make your own and sent it to him. Either way, it's the best way to insure a correct fit before production.

Well, you can ask Hendrix to mail you a templete, or you can make your own and sent it to him. Either way, it's the best way to insure a correct fit before production.

with the Banga Stang rad cover the wife's SGT non supercharged there weren't any issues with it .

on a side note when i ordered the one for my Roush 428 . Hendrix took the time out of his busy schedule to come from San Diego corona ca. to check the fit on tthe Roush .

im not sure how many businessmen would go out of there way to check on fit of a part . so my hats off to Hendix and would recommend him hands down for parts

JIMpost-20396-127881269458_thumb.jpg

post-20396-127881269458_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Keep us posted and pictures when it happens!

Archived