TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Who to call for technical Super Snake questions in the Shelby shop?

I used to call Bud, but in one of the recent threads someone has mentioned another name as a contact if you have technical or shop related questions about your Super Snake.............Who is that SA contact?

Thanks, Robert

pm Roger

pm Roger

Thanks, I sent a PM to him.

My problem is that my fuel pressure gauge in the pod has quit working, it has worked until today (as far as I know). All other gauges work in-dash and pod, except the fuel pressure.

Has anyone had their fuel pressure gauge quit working? Anything I need to look at first?

Thanks, Robert

Edited by Robert M

Thanks, I sent a PM to him.

My problem is that my fuel pressure gauge in the pod has quit working, it has worked until today (as far as I know). All other gauges work in-dash and pod, except the fuel pressure.

Has anyone had their fuel pressure gauge quit working? Anything I need to look at first?

Thanks, Robert

Check your PM's

• 4 weeks later...

I want to publicly thank SA for the GREAT customer service related to my fuel pressure gauge issue. Roger put me in touch with the appropriate person to handle my issue. We discussed it via email, I sent pictures of what I was seeing here in Fla (key on, key off, etc.) and a couple of possibilities were relayed to me. The details were then worked out for shipping the replacement part(s). I replaced fuel pressure sending unit on the fuel rail, and I now have a working fuel pressure gauge once again. :happy feet:

Thank you to Roger, who got me going in the right direction at SA. Thank you Craig who assisted in the trouble diagnosis. Thank you to the people (Juan and Kelsey) who were cc'ed on my email and assisted in getting the replacement part(s) to my door.

Robert

Edited by Robert M