TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2011 Heat Exchanger

10random

If I lived in Seattle I'd tend to agree the dual pass and 3/4" thinkness is enough. But in TX summers it will fall way short compared to the substantial increase in size and dual fan design offered by the Revan unit.

My biggest concern with an OEM design is how long it takes to recover after re-starting the car as this is when the temps sky rocket and you want to be below 140 deg to avoid timing retardation.

Only place I can see it mattering is road racing or lots of passes in a single night at the strip. Neither of which are my scenario. This is my daily driver. I haven't had any problems sprinting down the street or playing around. The only reason I'm even interested in the 2011 exchanger is I have to take the bumper anyways, so I was going to look for a take off 2011 to slide in there for a much lower cost, but still some gain.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only place I can see it mattering is road racing or lots of passes in a single night at the strip. Neither of which are my scenario. This is my daily driver. I haven't had any problems sprinting down the street or playing around. The only reason I'm even interested in the 2011 exchanger is I have to take the bumper anyways, so I was going to look for a take off 2011 to slide in there for a much lower cost, but still some gain.

I have a 2011 HE for sale I will not be using now.PM me for details if interested.

I thought the same thing until I put in the Revan/Shelby H/E. It DOES make a difference!

Archived