TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT brake cooling kit

ilmor

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, here's the experimental piece from today. We tried various materials and finishes, so we're not quite there yet - but we are c l o s e :happy feet: We finishing final testing for SGT and GT500 ducting, mounting, routing, etc.

But, we wanted to show you that we're making progress.

58513.jpg

the logo is laser cut from the material.

I would really like a set of these ,,,can you give us all a date / time when these will be for sell, year month,, 626334-R1-04-21A.jpg ,I'll be doing a Baer brake upgrade soon,,so it would be nice if I could do all this at same time instll, ,,Thanks Robert for any reply.

626334-R1-04-21A.jpg

• 5 months later...

it is to my understanding that the GT500 kit will work on Shelby GT's ,,,the cooling plate is the same ,hose size maybe different ,but it should work,I myself are waiting for rotors and line kit before I install mind ,Shelby Parts sells the kit for the GT500 ,which I have and it looks great ,nice work,,the cool duct plate is black thoe not chrome ,, :shift:

S7M-2005-C-2.jpg

it is to my understanding that the GT500 kit will work on Shelby GT's ,,,the cooling plate is the same ,hose size maybe different ,but it should work,I myself are waiting for rotors and line kit before I install mind ,Shelby Parts sells the kit for the GT500 ,which I have and it looks great ,nice work,,the cool duct plate is black thoe not chrome ,, :shift:

S7M-2005-C-2.jpg

Archived