TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hey guys just need some help...

Well my father, Steve, is having surgery today on his neck, they are going to fuse two vertebrate together. From what I've heard it's a very risky procedure and that they must go through the front. I'm just asking for you guys to keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

I would greatly appreciate it.

Matts

Guys thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I stayed with my father through his 3 1/2 hours procedure and his 2 days stay. He had more damage than what was expected, so they had to take a little longer going through everything. All in all the doctor said that he did fantastic and should make a full recovery. However my father is still in tons of pain, which is to be expected, but he's great!

Thank you guys again I sincerely appreciate it.

Matts

I stayed with my father through his 3 1/2 hours procedure and his 2 days stay. He had more damage than what was expected, so they had to take a little longer going through everything. All in all the doctor said that he did fantastic and should make a full recovery. However my father is still in tons of pain, which is to be expected, but he's great!

Matts

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Matts

Thats great news Matts...Prayers are still being sent for a speedy recovery for your Dad.

Archived