TEAM SHELBY FORUM

MUSTANG VS CAMARO

the mustang turnout was very good...they definitely represented :happy feet: . i would have had a hard time voting for the best mustangs/shelbys because there were so many unique / very hot cars. i DID have a hard time picking out the 10 best camaros! :hysterical3: this was because the vast majority of the camaros were pretty ordinary. coolest camaros were the old ones. most of the camaro guys didn't raise their hood. most of the mustang folks did...and for good reason! :shift: MS. MAP your car looked great...very clean car...loved your spp custom leather seats. some friends of mine placed 7th with their 67 mustang with pearl coat paint job.

on the way home i ran into an atomic orange c6 z06...dusted him from 80-120...so glad i'm rolling with the blue oval!

PSYKED, was looking for you. If I saw you, I didn't know you and PSYKED were the same person. You need to come out to Starbucks on Tuesday nite. The 67 pearl was very pretty. texaggie also won :happy feet: It was fun, the Mustangs deff out numbered the roos :)

PSYKED, was looking for you. If I saw you, I didn't know you and PSYKED were the same person. You need to come out to Starbucks on Tuesday nite. The 67 pearl was very pretty. texaggie also won :happy feet: It was fun, the Mustangs deff out numbered the roos :)

i talked to you briefly at the end of the event. i was holding my 4yo in my arms.

i talked to you briefly at the end of the event. i was holding my 4yo in my arms.

Got it :) I know people by screen names and real names and then come to realize that they are the same person! Your little one is a cutie. You should bring him out to SB for chocolate milk on Tuesdays with us :happy feet:

Archived