TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone Tuning the 2011 GT500's yet?????

Icebourg

You will know if you need the adj P/B after you lower it and it's on the ground. If your rear has kicked over to driver's side and it bothers you to look at it, you NEED the adj P/B. If it doesn't bother you, then you are fine I guess. But.....an adj. bar isn't all that expensive and really easy to center axle. Easy to install also, so really no reason not to get one to center rear. The rear looks funny sitting to one side, even if it is only 1/8". Just my opinion though, it may not bother you.

I believe I was told or read that the deflection and bending of the stock pan hard was considerable when cornering.

Debating on an ADJ panhard? Maybe this will help. Had the FR3 handling pack and Shelby ADJ Panhard bar installed today on my 2011 vert. Also installed Alcoa's with Hankook 285s on the rear. Here are pics after the install. The Panhard bar is set at the factor length and has not been adjusted yet (i.e. rear not centered yet).

See how much the tire sticks out from the wheel well...

Left Fnder pre-Panhard.jpg

See no tire...

Right fender pre-Panhard.jpg

Rear ain't centered. This bothers me BIG TIME!!!! ADJ Panhard is a must if your gonna lower!!!

Left Fnder pre-Panhard.jpg

Right fender pre-Panhard.jpg

Just installed 2010 springs in my 11 looks and rides just fine !

Did you use STOCK 2010 springs? You did not specify which springs you used. If you used lowering springs(FRP, Eibach,Steeda) I find it hard to believe that the rear isn't kicked over a tad. Any pics? You might be the LUCKY ONE!!!!

I used 2010 Eibach pro kit , what do u mean by kicked over ? Are you talking about the axle not being centered ? I installed a BMR adj panhard bar but noticed about 1 hour ago the left is still sticking out more. Isn't the panhard bar suppose to correct this ?

Archived