TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Carbonfiber wrap!

There doesn't seem to be a dash panel replacement. Is that right? I don't think it would look right w/out that.

There doesn't seem to be a dash panel replacement. Is that right? I don't think it would look right w/out that.

I am kinda of an interior designer, mostly inside my house.LOL But I am gonna try this with my Bullitt dash. I think it will look nice.

Personally, I'm not a fan of the Hydrocarbon. It doesn't look like real CF to me. It doesn't have the depth and detail of the real deal. But, when applied correctly and not compairing it to the real thing I looks great on it own merit.

Personally, I'm not a fan of the Hydrocarbon. It doesn't look like real CF to me. It doesn't have the depth and detail of the real deal. But, when applied correctly and not compairing it to the real thing I looks great on it own merit.

I just love the way it doesn't look stick on! But I hear where you are coming from

http://americanhydrocarbon.com/Inventory.php

Looks pretty awesome, much better then the stickon stuff, no offense to anyone! Opinions?

I have to say that is really nice looking and the quality looks great if you got cash to do it. I really like that beige interior with that set up. I'd kill to have that interior color scheme.

Good luck

There are a few more vendors that make/sale cf pieces. I'd check into them all first then decide. I like it.

Archived