TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Metco Idler Install

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a used Metco idler it didn't come with any instructions. I checked Metco's site but found no help there. Can anyone send instructions or maybe pix of the thing installed? Thanks for the help have a great day.

Hello yes my friend has this setup on his gt500 i will get some pics posted for you and the instructions if he still has them give me a couple days as we did this to his car about a year ago and i am pretty sure it bolts to the left as your looking at it under the supercharger in the coolant line with 3 bolts i think i will double check and get some pics for you Jim

Edited by chillawag

Hello yes my friend has this setup on his gt500 i will get some pics posted for you and the instructions if he still has them give me a couple days as we did this to his car about a year ago and i am pretty sure it bolts to the left as your looking at it under the supercharger in the coolant line with 3 bolts i think i will double check and get some pics for you Jim

ok it attaches to the coolant housing using 3 long bolts and spacers sometimes or the spacing is built into the idler mount itself make sure you have the correct idler assembly with 3 attaching holes Edited by chillawag