TEAM SHELBY FORUM

California

Governor Terminator is trying to pay state workers minimum wage until Sacramento passes a new Budget.............

If they would just fire all the dead weight the State would see a surplus???????? :hysterical:

And the best candidate for the next Governor is Jerry Brown???????? :doh:

The golden state is financially !@#$%^ up..................... :banghead:

I'm a California native, and retired CA state worker now living in Nevada. I watch this topic with great interest, as it impacts all my former co-workers. If the voters had their way they'd fire ALL state employees, which would still leave the state in a budget hole. It's always the same. When things are going well, nobody cares about the state workers or illegal aliens. When times are tough, folks need a boogieman. My wages were never lavish, nor is my pension. I was pretty much entry level management when they put me out to pasture. There's a few thousand that get upwards of $100K in retirement, mostly CHP rank and file, and many others in administration of all departments. That's where the dead weight is, not at the bottom, but it's the bottom wage earners that are most impacted by shenanigans such as what GAS is attempting. Whether he succeeds or not, it will cost the taxpayers even more, fighting lawsuits and paying interest on those lowered wages when they must be repaid. It's B-movie theatrics, plain and simple.

Walking a fine line here but I can say this State and our Nation would be better off and stronger

if the legal VOTERS did get their way as it should be........................

Since we can't talk about politics, I won't comment on Brown or Whitman . smile.gif

Walking a fine line here but I can say this State and our Nation would be better off and stronger

if the legal VOTERS did get their way as it should be........................

Can't wait for all the action to get started after Labor Day (the holiday... not daily union activismhysterical.gif ). Things sure are getting interesting here in Kalifornia. Kinda like watching the Titanic go down in slow motion.

Well, the crooks in Sacramento still believe they can screw the tax payers even more

and continue to barrow their way to a balanced budget.................. :banghead:

What more of an example do we need that its a bad idea for the rest of our county to go in the same direction?

California is so messed up. With all the noise about the state being in financial trouble, they can still waste money. Right now on Hwy.50 between Latroube and Zinfandel, they are building a pedestrian overpass within 30 t0 50 feet of the existing ped overpass. It is identical. They are doing this in two places within a mile or two of each other. It just does'nt seem right.

Gary

I'd like one of Keith's gals to sit on her :hysterical:

And drop them both in the Gulf to plug the spewing oil well.................

Take care of two Disasters with one Drop???????????? :hysterical:

not political, just the facts.......

The difference between CA & AZ:

California -

The Governor of California is jogging with his dog along a nature trail. A coyote jumps out, bites the Governor and attacks his dog.

1. The Governor starts to intervene, but reflects upon the movie “Bambi” and then realizes he should stop; the coyote is only doing what is natural.

2. He calls animal control. Animal control captures coyote and bills the state $200 testing it for diseases and $500 for relocating it.

3. He calls a veterinarian. The vet collects the dead dog and bills the state $200 testing it for diseases.

4. The Governor goes to hospital and spends $3,500 (Gov't. funds, of course!) getting checked for diseases from the coyote and on getting his bite wound bandaged.

5. The running trail gets shut down for 6 months while Fish & Game conducts a $100,000 survey to make sure the area is free of dangerous animals.

6. The Governor spends $50,000 in state funds implementing a “coyote awareness” program for residents of the area.

7. The State Legislature spends $2 million to study how to better treat rabies and how to permanently eradicate the disease throughout the world.

8. The Governor’s security agent is fired for not stopping the attack somehow and for letting the Governor attempt to intervene.

9. Additional cost to state of California: $75,000 to hire and train a new security agent with additional special training re: the nature of coyotes.

10. PETA protests the coyote’s relocation and files suit against the state.

Arizona -

The Governor of Arizona is jogging with her dog along a nature trail. A coyote jumps out and attacks her dog.

1. The Governor shoots the coyote with her state-issued pistol and keeps jogging. The Governor has spent $0.50 on a .45 ACP hollow point cartridge.

2. The buzzards eat the dead coyote.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why California is broke.

Ever think about Nancy in a bikini?

I got this email alert the other day

WARNING: If you receive an email with an attachment that says

“open this to see a nude picture of Nancy Pelosi" , don’t open it, it really is a nude picture of Nancy Pelosi.

I got this email alert the other day

WARNING: If you receive an email with an attachment that says

“open this to see a nude picture of Nancy Pelosi" , don’t open it, it really is a nude picture of Nancy Pelosi.

now that is scary. Please do not forward that email to Keith! :hysterical:

California -

The Governor of California is jogging with his dog along a nature trail. A coyote jumps out, bites the Governor and attacks his dog.

1. The Governor starts to intervene, but reflects upon the movie "Bambi" and then realizes he should stop; the coyote is only doing what is natural.

2. He calls animal control. Animal control captures coyote and bills the state $200 testing it for diseases and $500 for relocating it.

3. He calls a veterinarian. The vet collects the dead dog and bills the state $200 testing it for diseases.

4. The Governor goes to hospital and spends $3,500 (Gov't. funds, of course!) getting checked for diseases from the coyote and on getting his bite wound bandaged.

5. The running trail gets shut down for 6 months while Fish & Game conducts a $100,000 survey to make sure the area is free of dangerous animals.

6. The Governor spends $50,000 in state funds implementing a "coyote awareness" program for residents of the area.

7. The State Legislature spends $2 million to study how to better treat rabies and how to permanently eradicate the disease throughout the world.

8. The Governor's security agent is fired for not stopping the attack somehow and for letting the Governor attempt to intervene.

9. Additional cost to state of California: $75,000 to hire and train a new security agent with additional special training re: the nature of coyotes.

10. PETA protests the coyote's relocation and files suit against the state.

Arizona -

The Governor of Arizona is jogging with her dog along a nature trail. A coyote jumps out and attacks her dog.

1. The Governor shoots the coyote with her state-issued pistol and keeps jogging. The Governor has spent $0.50 on a .45 ACP hollow point cartridge.

E X A C T L Y!!!

California -

1. The Governor starts to intervene, but reflects upon the movie “Bambi” and then realizes he should stop; the coyote is only doing what is natural.

6. The Governor spends $50,000 in state funds implementing a “coyote awareness” program for residents of the area.

8. The Governor’s security agent is fired for not stopping the attack somehow and for letting the Governor attempt to intervene.

10. PETA protests the coyote’s relocation and files suit against the state.

Arizona -

Same could be said for the illegals..............Govn. locates them, gives them SS Cards, Drivers Licenses, Welfare,etc.........

AZ, passes a Fed. Law to allow Law Enforcement to ASK if they are Legal and they leave the State. ALL 50 States should use that Law, maybe they will all go Home. I don't think they would go to Canada......to damn cold........ :hysterical:

Same could be said for the illegals..............Govn. locates them, gives them SS Cards, Drivers Licenses, Welfare,etc.........

AZ, passes a Fed. Law to allow Law Enforcement to ASK if they are Legal and they leave the State. ALL 50 States should use that Law, maybe they will all go Home. I don't think they would go to Canada......to damn cold........ :hysterical:

:yup:

Archived