TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My 2011 Shelby GT500.......delivered in 4 Weeks !!

Icebourg

Got the call Friday morning that the car was dropped off by the carrier. My order was put in on June 1, 2010. Fastest delivered vehicle I have ever ordered. Went to delearship before working nights friday night. The car is sitting in one of there delivery bays. Will pick up Tuesday after work. BLK/BLK stripe delete SVT Perf. Coupe.

Man, that's freakishly fast, and might be a record. Some 2011 owners waited MONTHS for their cars to come in.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Trust me I was VERY surprised. I had my name on the waiting list to order, but they called me and I went in to order the car. I sat and watched the manager place the order on his computer. He was very surprised as well.

Trust me I was VERY surprised. I had my name on the waiting list to order, but they called me and I went in to order the car. I sat and watched the manager place the order on his computer. He was very surprised as well.

I hope mine comes in that quick, but I'm not crossing my fingers. Congrats!

Man, that's freakishly fast, and might be a record. Some 2011 owners waited MONTHS for their cars to come in.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Enis,

My 2010 was built on June 15th and arrived at my dealer on July 10th. Couldn't believe it after hearing all of the early horror stories coming out of AAI.

Got the call Friday morning that the car was dropped off by the carrier. My order was put in on June 1, 2010. Fastest delivered vehicle I have ever ordered. Went to delearship before working nights friday night. The car is sitting in one of there delivery bays. Will pick up Tuesday after work. BLK/BLK stripe delete SVT Perf. Coupe.

Ordering mine on July 6th. That would be sweet if it showed up at the dealership early August. Still plenty of time to ride. Congrats on your new ride.

Enis,

My 2010 was built on June 15th and arrived at my dealer on July 10th. Couldn't believe it after hearing all of the early horror stories coming out of AAI.

Jeez, that's super fast too. Was the paint dry when you picked it up? :hysterical:

• 2 weeks later...

A good buddy of mine was a painter for Ford. He says the body still has drip marks and to return it to Michigan so we can examine it. I'll give u the drop off location latter and the return date as well. Can we burn rubber?

Archived