TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Excuse me, but can anyone tell me the name of the plant that installs the stripes?

Son of GT

Hey fellow members of this wonderful brain trust, can anyone tell me the name of the plant that the stripes get installed at? The plant that the 500's are sent to for final paint and finish.

Thanks!!!

Hey fellow members of this wonderful brain trust, can anyone tell me the name of the plant that the stripes get installed at? The plant that the 500's are sent to for final paint and finish.

Thanks!!!

I believe the stripes are applied at the Woodhaven plant near the main line.

Yes, it is the Woodhaven facility - and it's near the Flat Rock assembly plant. Woodhaven only applies the decal stripes - they do not paint anything on the Mustangs. They also install the decal stripes for Mustang GT's and V6's that are ordered with "over-the-top" racing stripes.

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Five Oh B @ Feb 1 2007, 11:14 AM) 95781[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Yes, it is the Woodhaven facility - and it's near the Flat Rock assembly plant. Woodhaven only applies the decal stripes - they do not paint anything on the Mustangs. They also install the decal stripes for Mustang GT's and V6's that are ordered with "over-the-top" racing stripes.

Shelby 1/ Five OH:

Thank you, thank you, a thousand thank you's!

:drool:

Archived