TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2011 Grabber Blue/White Stripes - Pictures

It's nice to see that they painted the rear axle for the most part. If it were me owning this car I would clean this area real well and then take some flat black paint and using a small touch up brush, hit the areas that are rusting. I would use spray paint and spray it into a cup and then use a small brush that way.

I'm glad they put the H pipe on the exhaust. I love the sound of mine with it. You are going to enjoy having this car very much. I sure do like the way it looks. Congrats.

happy%20feet.gifGRABBER IS A GREAT COLOR CHOICE. happy%20feet.gif

048.jpg

It's nice to see that they painted the rear axle for the most part. If it were me owning this car I would clean this area real well and then take some flat black paint and using a small touch up brush, hit the areas that are rusting. I would use spray paint and spray it into a cup and then use a small brush that way.

I'm glad they put the H pipe on the exhaust. I love the sound of mine with it. You are going to enjoy having this car very much. I sure do like the way it looks. Congrats.

happy%20feet.gifGRABBER IS A GREAT COLOR CHOICE. happy%20feet.gif

048.jpg

I'm already enjoying the car! It's been a week and I have just over 500 miles. Of course a lot of that was the drive back from Iowa. Touching up those paint areas is on my list. I was going to do it when I install the "show-n-go" front license plate holder. I just need to figure out how to safely lift the car in my garage so I can get under there to do that. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

I'm already enjoying the car! It's been a week and I have just over 500 miles. Of course a lot of that was the drive back from Iowa. Touching up those paint areas is on my list. I was going to do it when I install the "show-n-go" front license plate holder. I just need to figure out how to safely lift the car in my garage so I can get under there to do that. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

I use my Rhino Ramps for that. They were in expensive but do the trick for me.

Ramps069.jpg

Ramps071.jpg

Ramps020.jpg

Ramps021.jpg

Ramps022.jpg

How do you stop just perfect at the top of the rhino ramps? My only worry is accidentally going too far and having a HUGE mess. Do you just drag the clutch?

I let the clutch out and slip it just a bit, When it gets to the top I let off and the tires settle into the depression in the ramps. Easy peasy.

I have those same ramps, but they always seem to slide. Do you have that problem?

I have the same problem when I use them in my garage with a smooth floor.

I've used them on my driveway, which is rougher and they don't slide but then the car is on a slight uphill slope. I need to get a pair of 2x6 or 2x8 lengths of wood and put them in *front* of the ramps up against the footing in the garage and see if that will work.

The first time they slipped out I about shit. I thought they collapsed and I was gonna have a mess. Turns out, one shot out about one foot and the other about 6 inches.

But no damage (car is not lowered yet).

Phill

How do you stop just perfect at the top of the rhino ramps? My only worry is accidentally going too far and having a HUGE mess. Do you just drag the clutch?

I decided to pay the money and get Race Ramps. I used them for the first time the other day...and all I can say it is that it was totally stress free pulling up on those things. They didn't slide at all and there is a huge stopper at the end of the ramp and there is plenty of "comfort" room for the tires. I highly recommend the investment if you can swing the cash for them.

I have those same ramps, but they always seem to slide. Do you have that problem?

I'm lucky because my garage entrance has a 1/4" lip. All I do is push my rhino up against the lip and there is no slip. If you don't have something to secure it against, get a long 2x4 and set it against the house/garage - use that as a stop-slip leverage.

I'm lucky because my garage entrance has a 1/4" lip. All I do is push my rhino up against the lip and there is no slip. If you don't have something to secure it against, get a long 2x4 and set it against the house/garage - use that as a stop-slip leverage.

Yea that's exactly what I ended up doing. Using a 2x4 to brace it against the raised pad at the back of my garage. Ramps work great though.

Archived