TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Cervinis NEW Taillamps

BIKEBOY

Alot has been trending of late all over this site about the new Cervinis taillamp kit.

First, let me admit that I am taking this photo from another post on the GT500 Forum. I ask for forgiveness ahead of time...Lol.

Does anyone know where these lamps could possibly be obtained, as this car saw light of day!! Somewhere in a musty, bondo dust filled shop lies the mold for these. This lamp would be perfect for those of us that want the SHELBY look! And as the poster on the GT500 forum mentioned, are very close to the `05 Concept Mustang, as well.

HOW do we get ahold of these taillamps??? My wallett is wide open for whatever it would take, as I always felt our taillamps on the SHELBY models, should have been differentiated?

Cheers, Bikeboy

I have always liked this one especially the center section exhaust which is reminiscent of the 1969/70 Shelby. Not sure where it came from.

gallery_3781_1208_6793.jpg

www.creatingthelie.com

He has lots of photoshopped stuff! Pretty cool!

I also like the exhaust look. I'd like to see the pipe routing to make sure it is not restrictive. The side exhaust that was made for the SN97 Mustangs had some backwords routing and people that frequented the track noticed a drop in performance.

I also like the exhaust look. I'd like to see the pipe routing to make sure it is not restrictive. The side exhaust that was made for the SN97 Mustangs had some backwords routing and people that frequented the track noticed a drop in performance.

Again...this is ONLY a photoshop!! see WWW.CREATINGTHELIE.COM

NOT A REAL CAR!

Alot has been trending of late all over this site about the new Cervinis taillamp kit.

First, let me admit that I am taking this photo from another post on the GT500 Forum. I ask for forgiveness ahead of time...Lol.

Does anyone know where these lamps could possibly be obtained, as this car saw light of day!! Somewhere in a musty, bondo dust filled shop lies the mold for these. This lamp would be perfect for those of us that want the SHELBY look! And as the poster on the GT500 forum mentioned, are very close to the `05 Concept Mustang, as well.

HOW do we get ahold of these taillamps??? My wallett is wide open for whatever it would take, as I always felt our taillamps on the SHELBY models, should have been differentiated?

Cheers, Bikeboy

Those two Mustangs you posted Photos of are One Off Prototypes. The Graber Orange Mustang is a Saleen Creation and the Silver Mustang is the Ford Creation which went through the Barrett-Jackson Auction a few Years ago. I believe Ron Pratt was the top bidder. I have a Magazine that features the Grabber Orange Mustang. It is super Badass....................

I have always liked this one especially the center section exhaust which is reminiscent of the 1969/70 Shelby. Not sure where it came from.

VERY cool rendering, BUT I think the spoiler is needed for the overall look, and I wouldn't want a spoiler on my car.... but maybe....

Now I really like this set up, not crazy about the spoiler a wing type would be cool,,,,,, GG

VERY cool rendering, BUT I think the spoiler is needed for the overall look, and I wouldn't want a spoiler on my car.... but maybe....

I bet it would look good even without the spoiler. My Dad's got a 68 GT/CS and the rear of that would look a lot like what an SGT would like with that light setup... at least in my mind it would :)

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I am really interested in these but don't know how good it would look with that blacked out potion on the deck lid with my vista blue and silver stripes. Plus, I just purchased one of the SIlverhorse Racing deck lid billet Medallions to replace the plastic chromed FORD GT version. Not sure if the Silverhorse is the same size diameter of the stock FORD GT version. Looks like a tight fit on the stock one in the Cervini photos.

Are these made by Cervinis or Champion Mustang? I ordered mine in April from Champion Mustang. Their website said they need 15 preorders before they would begin manufacturing them. I also noticed that the 05-09 tail lights are listed as $599.00 on Champion, while the Cervinis website shows $699.00 on sale for $599.00.

They also make them for 2010-12 but they cost more.

I plan in getting them painted with matching stripes.

From what I was told the outer sections are bolted on like factory and the center section is held on by double sided tape. So it could be easily be put back to stock if you wanted.

No such URL Found/modern/0509-mustangshelby-style-led-tail-light-conversion-kitbrfont-colordc143cbpreorderbrtaking-orders-nowbfont-p-3435.html

Archived