TEAM SHELBY FORUM

$1 GT 500 owner questionere

brianspony

I got a $1 what suckers

Look at it this way, it's a $1.00 rebate off of your $15,000.00 ADM.

:hysterical2:

..didn't get a dollar, just a standard letter and fill in the blank form. Did get to use a prepaid envelope :hyper:

No dollar, they owe you. Received letter today from dealership I bought mine at, free oil change. Problem is it's got a expiration date of Feb 28th and I only have 1,400 total miles. Mine won't see any pavement again till April the soonest. I got to call them and see if they will extend the free oil change till I start driving it again in the spring. Hope so. :finger:

No dollar, they owe you. Received letter today from dealership I bought mine at, free oil change. Problem is it's got a expiration date of Feb 28th and I only have 1,400 total miles. Mine won't see any pavement again till April the soonest. I got to call them and see if they will extend the free oil change till I start driving it again in the spring. Hope so. :finger:

Too bad it's not a leap year.

:finger::redcard::hysterical2:

No

Try to avoid it if you can. Screen your calls. It was quite bad. Asking 100's of questions over and over. I had to tell her I was sorry, but I had to go. Love the car, didn't mind filling out form, but answering their questions was sad.

Have you received a follow up phone call to go over it?

Haven't gotten a call either, but I have my phone set up to screen out "anonymous" callers, so maybe that took care of it. I do have a free oil change coming from my dealer, no problem with the timing, just give a call and they will set up. I even warned them how expensive the oil is, and the service manager didn't blink. Good guy. :happy feet:

Haven't gotten a call either, but I have my phone set up to screen out "anonymous" callers, so maybe that took care of it. I do have a free oil change coming from my dealer, no problem with the timing, just give a call and they will set up. I even warned them how expensive the oil is, and the service manager didn't blink. Good guy. :happy feet:

Just got off the phone from dealership, extended free oil change till end of April for me. :banana piano:

The oil change is from your dealer not Ford. I received a V.I.P card from my dealer which gives you a free first oil & filter change & after 6 you get another free . The draw back for me is the dealer is 1,400 miles away

I had job interviews this week...5 different people interviewed me for the same job. 3 of them said, "you give very concise answers". :hysterical:

I almost said...go to stangsunleashed and see the real me.

Dave

Good luck on the job.

The oil change is from your dealer not Ford. I received a V.I.P card from my dealer which gives you a free first oil & filter change & after 6 you get another free . The draw back for me is the dealer is 1,400 miles away

If your planning to change your oil every 3,000 I guess 2,800 mile round trip for a free oil change probably would'nt be worth it.

Archived