TEAM SHELBY FORUM

FYI Raceskinz Extreme Splitter

FYI the Raceskinz Extreme Splitter will fit the Shelby GT/CS front fascia with no mods

sweet i have a question your stripes and lower part look like carbon fiber is it ? or is it paint how much for the splitter is it carbon fiber

JIM

sweet i have a question your stripes and lower part look like carbon fiber is it ? or is it paint how much for the splitter is it carbon fiber

JIM

Yes everything is real carbon fiber including the scoop finished in matte clear

I'd actually think about putting one of those on my GT. It looks similar to the GT500 splitter, only slightly longer.

I will check if the fit will work it is close it was designed for the GT500 but we are finding out that the parts are working across platforms

When will we be able to make purchases thru the Raceskinz site? I have now waited 10 weeks on an antenna cover I purchased thru another site. I'm working with that retailer to obtain the part but it would be nice if purchases could be made thru the raceskinz site.

When will we be able to make purchases thru the Raceskinz site? I have now waited 10 weeks on an antenna cover I purchased thru another site. I'm working with that retailer to obtain the part but it would be nice if purchases could be made thru the raceskinz site.

What site did you order the antenna cover from?

I just call them direct, as I do for most auto purchases. :dance:

Calling direct is fine if you have time to call during business hours. I purchase all my parts online and at pretty odd hours.

I purchased the antenna cover from Champion Mustang; its a good site with reasonable prices and great communication. I sent them an email last night pretty late and received a direct response within minutes.

+1 on champion Mustang, I bought my Shelby engine cap set from them for $199.99. I'll stop hijacking the thread now.

FYI the Raceskinz Extreme Splitter will fit the Shelby GT/CS front fascia with no mods

What's the difference between the Raceskinz one and the one on the 08 GT500KR?

That would last about 2 weeks on my car....but it looks nice...

You drive INTO things that often Bob?, surprising!

18,650 miles in 3 years, I ve never hit anything with the front splitter.......cf is in my garage, going on later this summer with some other goodies......

+2 on Champion, thats where I got mine....excellent customer service.........

Hey, just one more thumbs-up for Champion and the main man there, J.D.

Champion is where I got my Raceskinz rear seat delete kit and at an excellent sale price. Moreover, while Raceskinz makes very nice stuff and the folks there seem pretty likeable, they can be a little..well..lax! J.D at Champion, on the other hand, is a gentlemanly pitbull and stuck with me right through the much-delayed delivery of the delete kit, with excellent communication throughout.

Champion Mustang, highly recommended in any regard and perhaps particuarly when dealing with Raceskinz.

Kevin

Archived