TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My 2011 is finally home!!!!

I got to the dealership this morning around 7:25 AM and the transport pulled in at 7:30!! She is AWESOME!!!!!! Very, very dirty though. I washed her and she is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Needs a polish real bad though. I'll post pics later today. shift.gif

Have a good 4th everyone!!

I got to the dealership this morning around 7:25 AM and the transport pulled in at 7:30!! She is AWESOME!!!!!! Very, very dirty though. I washed her and she is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Needs a polish real bad though. I'll post pics later today. shift.gif

Congratulations! (finally!) :)

Cooooongrabuuuuuuuulations !!!!! :happy feet:

Gotta love the car seats in the back! My kids love going for a ride too. Great looking vert!

lol...was wondering if anyone would notice those. I think the pink goes well with the Kone Blue. The girls (4 and 6) LOVE it. Ride around with their hands in the air and keeping saying "go faster, Daddy". and "turn it up", they like the stereo to.

Pardon my ignorance, Im still new to this, i noticed your first mod in the picture but dont now what is that or what it does. headscratch.gif

I installed the JLT Oil Separators.

http://jlttruecoldair.com/ZenCart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_57&products_id=317&zenid=e0fbe6932d86a24fb44f8b7eaddc3368

Jay makes one for the passenger side and one for the drivers side. I installed each. They are the satin silver canisters with "JLT" stamped on top. TOP NOTCH pieces.

She had 15 miles on her when she came in. I knew the SC would be bypassed for the first 5 miles or so so I wasn't expecting too much. Just so happens that my house is about 7 miles from the dealership. So about 1 mile from home, I caught out of the corner of my eye a little 'twitch' in the boost guage. I down shifted to 3rd and got on her. HOLY CRAP!!!! This car is ASWEOME!!!!! Can't wait to see the look on my wife's face the first time she experiences it.

Over the weekend I'll install the JLT intake tube and the Red-Line hood struts.

She goes in this Thursday (July 8) for the following:

FR3 Handling Pack

Shelby ADJ Panhard bar

Shelby Caster/Camber plates

Alignment

Baer Extremes in the front

Baer Rotors in the rear

Alcoa's

Next weekend I'll install the Shelby HE and Radiator. Then the Zaino treatment.

Some time shortly there after, Dyno, FRPP 65mm TB and tune, dyno. I'll do a pulley and tune next spring.

It's barley been 24 hours and I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!

I did notice after the first few times driving her that when I shut her off it is really hot. So hot that I can't touch the JLT separators, or anything else for that matter. Is that normal? I suspect the Shelby HE and radiator will help that, right?

I did notice after the first few times driving her that when I shut her off it is really hot. So hot that I can't touch the JLT separators, or anything else for that matter. Is that normal? I suspect the Shelby HE and radiator will help that, right?

Btw how does the teather for the car seat work with the car being a vert?

Respectfully,

Roger

Btw how does the teather for the car seat work with the car being a vert?

Respectfully,

Roger

They're booster seats with backs to them. So they use the seatbelt, no need to use the latch system. The teathers seem to be in the same location as the coupes though.

They're booster seats with backs to them. So they use the seatbelt, no need to use the latch system. The teathers seem to be in the same location as the coupes though.

Henry--glad it all worked out--these cars are very hot,literally, i think its the iron engine---enjoy it---bob

The mods continue...

Red-Line Hood Struts

P1020490.JPG

P1020491.JPG

JLT Carbon Fiber Intake

P1020493.JPG

P1020495.JPG

P1020496.JPG

...and another bath

P1020499.JPG

P1020500.JPG

Can't wait to see it Thursday afternoon lowered, Baer Brakes and Alcoa's. This car is AWESOME!! happy%20feet.gif

P1020490.JPG

P1020491.JPG

P1020493.JPG

P1020495.JPG

P1020496.JPG

P1020499.JPG

P1020500.JPG