TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What colour are the silver stripes?

UK PONY

Ok so the obvious answer is "duh, they're silver"....hehe....however I had my painted stripes matched to the stick on ones supplied but now I have a stonechip on them and don't know what commercially available colour I should buy for a touch in paintstick.

Has anyone found a good colour match or knows what exact colour of silver it is?

Ok so the obvious answer is "duh, they're silver"....hehe....however I had my painted stripes matched to the stick on ones supplied but now I have a stonechip on them and don't know what commercially available colour I should buy for a touch in paintstick.

Has anyone found a good colour match or knows what exact colour of silver it is?

Hey, I don't know the code will give but found a touch paint that matches perfect in Dupli- color. Will post it later for you trust me Went thru over all the silvers till this matched when dried. Well it match the vinyl stripes.

Thanks guys, RacerX I'd appreciate that information from you :).

I had bought some Ford Silver Birch which seems pretty damm close but will check out the TL code paint & RacerX's suggestion.

Archived