TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Dealer Inventory

sogg77

Is there a way to check dealer inventory nationally for a car that matches a specific set of specs? I'm sure there is thread that already answered this question, but I couldn't find it.

Steve

In my part of the world, Texas, some dealers are adding a "market adjustment" to the cars so they do not show always show up on the Ford site. Some are adding as much as 10k to the sticker and in some cases they are getting it.

There are a few dealers that post here and they probably can answer your specific question. I tried to do the same thing you are trying to do and I could not figure it out. You may have better luck by posting exactly what you want. There are a few in Houston and it appears that all of them are "market adjusted."

So much for a bad economy!

In my part of the world, Texas, some dealers are adding a "market adjustment" to the cars so they do not show always show up on the Ford site. Some are adding as much as 10k to the sticker and in some cases they are getting it.

There are a few dealers that post here and they probably can answer your specific question. I tried to do the same thing you are trying to do and I could not figure it out. You may have better luck by posting exactly what you want. There are a few in Houston and it appears that all of them are "market adjusted."

So much for a bad economy!

What dealer did you get your car from? I odered mine through Lone Star and I've been dealing with Mac Haik on that Kona Blue Vert. They wanted 5k over but now will go to sticker. That's still not as good a deal as Lone Star gave me.

What dealer did you get your car from? I odered mine through Lone Star and I've been dealing with Mac Haik on that Kona Blue Vert. They wanted 5k over but now will go to sticker. That's still not as good a deal as Lone Star gave me.

I got mine from Helfman in Stafford and they have a Kona Blue SVTPP with red stripes about to arrive. We have purchased other cars from them so I did not suffer. You are never going to beat ordering a car as opposed to buying it from the dealers inventory. There is a Black coupe loaded with 160 miles on it a few miles from me and they are asking $57,000.

Obviously, the pricing will calm down once more cars hit the street.

Is there a way to check dealer inventory nationally for a car that matches a specific set of specs? I'm sure there is thread that already answered this question, but I couldn't find it.

Steve

Post or PM me what you are looking for and I'll PM you the dealers that have got or are getting what you want. Some cars might have been sold already..but I can give you a list of what's out there (if you're looking for a new 2011 of course).

I can do the same thing if you want to try to different sources.

I can look thru all dealers inventory and let you know if theres one out there

MM

Can you look and see if there is a black one with red stripes arriving at Capital ford in Raleigh NC?

BTW, I inked an invoice deal in May. Markups are for suckers.

Can you look and see if there is a black one with red stripes arriving at Capital ford in Raleigh NC?

They show a black with satin stripes in stock. I know they are a HUGE store and might get a couple of allocations.

MM

I got mine from Helfman in Stafford and they have a Kona Blue SVTPP with red stripes about to arrive. We have purchased other cars from them so I did not suffer. You are never going to beat ordering a car as opposed to buying it from the dealers inventory. There is a Black coupe loaded with 160 miles on it a few miles from me and they are asking $57,000.

Obviously, the pricing will calm down once more cars hit the street.

I also purchased my Shelby from Helfman Ford. I drove my pickup from Tacoma to Houston then rented a U-haul trailer and brought it home. 5300 miles round trip in the middle of winter. At the time the dealerships here wanted from 25 to 35 thousand over sticker.

I also purchased my Shelby from Helfman Ford. I drove my pickup from Tacoma to Houston then rented a U-haul trailer and brought it home. 5300 miles round trip in the middle of winter. At the time the dealerships here wanted from 25 to 35 thousand over sticker.

I'll bet you had a smile on your face the whole way home.

Steve

I first search on www.cars.com to get possible matches. Then search on the dealers that might have a match through Ford's national website to bring up the window sticker and see exactly what is on the car as the descriptions on www.cars.com suck. Though not every dealer participates on www.cars.com or keeps it updated to the minute. For "rare" cars like a GT500 and Raptor it is possible to do a nationwide search this way. On a GT or v6 Mustang it would be painful....

Invoice? Wow. Where were you when I was buying my car?

They show a black with satin stripes in stock. I know they are a HUGE store and might get a couple of allocations.

They got 11 total Shelby GT500's last year - 9 coupes and 2 convertibles.

They have 3 coupes so far this year (including Rosco P's)

Invoice? Wow. Where were you when I was buying my car?

They got 11 total Shelby GT500's last year - 9 coupes and 2 convertibles.

They have 3 coupes so far this year (including Rosco P's)

I got my 2011 Shelby at invoice. You have to find the right dealer who wants to sell it. Dealerships in smaller towns are the best. It funny I could not find a deal on a 2010, but I found one on a 2011. The dealer needs to know you are serious buyer.

Mark

post-25457-127811956094_thumb.jpg

post-25457-127811956094_thumb.jpg

I got my 2011 Shelby at invoice. You have to find the right dealer who wants to sell it. Dealerships in smaller towns are the best. It funny I could not find a deal on a 2010, but I found one on a 2011. The dealer needs to know you are serious buyer.

I guess I didn't look hard enough....though most of the places I looked were basically 3 stoplight towns. Expensive lesson learned. I had 2K in hand when I went shopping.

Steve

Just put in any zip code and it will search in 300 mile radius.

My link

Archived