TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Grabber's car spotted now too!

TwinTurboBoss

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

grabber, as the little birdie has sung your car is on schedule and will be there just as birdie says unless a snag of some unforseen thing happens.

right on the money its now in Illinois headed your way. It will not be going to Orillia as others on south end but near you. I will give coordinates later today.

although I have no proof. its those darn birdies laughing at the cats along the way :hysterical2::hysterical:

grabber, as the little birdie has sung your car is on schedule and will be there just as birdie says unless a snag of some unforseen thing happens.

right on the money its now in Illinois headed your way. It will not be going to Orillia as others on south end but near you. I will give coordinates later today.

although I have no proof. its those darn birdies laughing at the cats along the way :hysterical2::hysterical:

Thanks TwinSuperDuperTurboBoss :happy feet:

While you were gone, some fake birdies or Hawks were giving me Bunk info. :finger: Their names are BadboyGT500, SCGT500, and a canadian dude named pt something or other. Carnut has also teamed up on me. They are all picking on me. :rant:

Could you sent a couple birdies there way to Poop on there parades. :hysterical: It would be much appreciated. :yup:

jeesh grabber. If you would pay attention you would know the status of your car :hysterical2: its been a half hour and you have not seen my other post yet? :hysterical:

your cars delivery is exactly as the birdies said it would be :banana piano: :hysterical2: :happy feet: :hysterical:

Sorry, I was busy.

Do you know the name and number of the trucking out fit at the Portland RD42 rail head ??

Thanks TwinSuperDuperTurboBoss :happy feet:

While you were gone, some fake birdies or Hawks were giving me Bunk info. :finger: Their names are BadboyGT500, SCGT500, and a canadian dude named pt something or other. Carnut has also teamed up on me. They are all picking on me. :rant:

Could you sent a couple birdies there way to Poop on there parades. :hysterical: It would be much appreciated. :yup:

Tattletale :chairshot:

Sorry, I was busy.

Do you know the name and number of the trucking out fit at the Portland RD42 rail head ??

Yes, I do have it here somewhere.

to keep others busy look at these two places

45deg 35' 37.00" N

122deg 46' 00.82 W

or

45deg 36' 24.52n

122deg 44 ' 53.14W

and while everyone is looking there think your car is going to be unloaded here

45deg 37' 26.56" N

122deg 44' 29.91" W

will have to look it up but think its in the 7200 block of N marine drive (office)

in that area Selland rings a bell 251-5950 see if they can tell you. if i get the time will look it up

Yes, I do have it here somewhere.

to keep others busy look at these two places

45deg 35' 37.00" N

122deg 46' 00.82 W

or

45deg 36' 24.52n

122deg 44 ' 53.14W

and while everyone is looking there think your car is going to be unloaded here

45deg 37' 26.56" N

122deg 44' 29.91" W

will have to look it up but think its in the 7200 block of N marine drive (office)

in that area Selland rings a bell 251-5950 see if they can tell you. if i get the time will look it up

I was able to google those Coords. I had to remove the deg to make them work. I could not make this one work however: 45deg 36' 24.52n

122deg 44 ' 53.14W

Grabber,

B I N G O ! ! ! !

here is the trucker

http://www.unitedroad.com/

Great. The web site has there main number (headquarters). I will call it and get the Rivergate number.

My dealer is small. Is it true that a truck will not be sent to his dealership untill a full load of cars is ready to go to that dealership. If that is the case, I could be in for a wait....again.

Great. The web site has there main number (headquarters). I will call it and get the Rivergate number.

My dealer is small. Is it true that a truck will not be sent to his dealership untill a full load of cars is ready to go to that dealership. If that is the case, I could be in for a wait....again.

Grabber:

I had the same question for my small dealer. I was told that the truck will deliver to multiple dealers with one load.

The crazy thing is my car was dropped off in the middle of the night on Thanksgiving day last year. They simply drop it off in the middle of his parking lot. I inquired if they left the keys in it or what. The dealer says, nope, they take the keys ad the paperwork for the cars/trucks they drop off and place them through the exaust flapper in one of our overhead service doors.

I was a little floored to say the least. Imagine, a 15 year old kid and a coat hangar, getting the keys and taking a totally unattended GT500 at a small dealership out for the ride of his life over the Thanksgiving holiday. How would you explain that one.

HSURB

Grabber:

I had the same question for my small dealer. I was told that the truck will deliver to multiple dealers with one load.

The crazy thing is my car was dropped off in the middle of the night on Thanksgiving day last year. They simply drop it off in the middle of his parking lot. I inquired if they left the keys in it or what. The dealer says, nope, they take the keys ad the paperwork for the cars/trucks they drop off and place them through the exaust flapper in one of our overhead service doors.

I was a little floored to say the least. Imagine, a 15 year old kid and a coat hangar, getting the keys and taking a totally unattended GT500 at a small dealership out for the ride of his life over the Thanksgiving holiday. How would you explain that one.

HSURB

Wow - That is crazy. I really want to try to find out what day it will be delivered. The dealer is 42 miles from my house. If I could pin it down to the day, I will hang out over there in my RV and wait for it in the parking lot across the street.

Wow - That is crazy. I really want to try to find out what day it will be delivered. The dealer is 42 miles from my house. If I could pin it down to the day, I will hang out over there in my RV and wait for it in the parking lot across the street.

You have an RV? Are you related to Chevy Chase? Can you give me a ride? Do you have a grill on your RV? Do you watch NASCAR? Do I ask too many questions?

:hyper:

You have an RV? Are you related to Chevy Chase? Can you give me a ride? Do you have a grill on your RV? Do you watch NASCAR? Do I ask too many questions?

:hyper:

Question is, does he have a Lawn Chair Deck on top of the ole' RV.

HSURB

No it is not true they will wait. When my car came in it was the only one for that dealership and he was going to at least 2 other dealers.

little B I R D I E will let you know pretty much within the hour of when your car will hit dealership. He will also tell you which day and what time it leaves the yard. Ya' gotta be patient he is getting tired from all this flying around chasin' after the GT500's and the twin turbo 6.4's. Now if he would only fly back to dearborn and sneak a little featherlax into a certain cake maybe I could get more info on mine. :hysterical2::hysterical:

No it is not true they will wait. When my car came in it was the only one for that dealership and he was going to at least 2 other dealers.

little B I R D I E will let you know pretty much within the hour of when your car will hit dealership. He will also tell you which day and what time it leaves the yard. Ya' gotta be patient he is getting tired from all this flying around chasin' after the GT500's and the twin turbo 6.4's. Now if he would only fly back to dearborn and sneak a little featherlax into a certain cake maybe I could get more info on mine. :hysterical2::hysterical:

Ok then, Now were talkin. That's one accurate little birdie. I plan on shooting a video of the truck unloading and plenty of photos. This is going to be too cool. Looks like another steak dinner will be in order. :happy feet:

Ok then, Now were talkin. That's one accurate little birdie. I plan on shooting a video of the truck unloading and plenty of photos. This is going to be too cool. Looks like another steak dinner will be in order. :happy feet:

I like mine medium-rare with a hint of horseradish sauce.

After you pay the GG,TAX and that ADM the steak may turn into a P,B and J............LOL...

Archived