TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Grabber's car spotted now too!

TwinTurboBoss

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glad to hear it. Any information why it was on hold? Have not had mine out since the first weekend still have melting snow here.

See post Number #73.

I hope the weather turns around for you so you can start driving your car. :shift:

I have that show marked on my calander. July 12th to July 15th. I am planning on going. Yes indeed we will have to hook up and meet.

Grabber

I went to that show last year and had a good time. Planning on the trip again this year for Sunday the 15th and hopefully taking my GT 500!

I went to that show last year and had a good time. Planning on the trip again this year for Sunday the 15th and hopefully taking my GT 500!

I hope that everything works out, and we both have our cars at this show. It will be a fun time that's for sure. :play:

This morning little birdie told me that there was only 1 rail car left for todays load out and that little birdie is going to try to get my GT500 on that rail car. The little Birdie said if it does'nt make todays rail car, then it will get loaded tomorrow.

The Little birdie will know more in an hour. ;)

This morning little birdie told me that there was only 1 rail car left for todays load out and that little birdie is going to try to get my GT500 on that rail car. The little Birdie said if it does'nt make todays rail car, then it will get loaded tomorrow.

The Little birdie will know more in an hour. ;)

That sure is a nice little birdy. If the little birdy doesn't come through for you, do you want me to send kitty after him? :hysterical:

Great news, Rob! :happy feet:

I just talked to my little Honey Bee :wub: I mean Birdie. :rolleyes:

My GT500 is on Rail Car # ETTX810251 and rolling out tonight. Should be here in 10 days. :happy feet:

WOO HOO!!!!!! Congrats, Rob! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

After all the drama you've had to endure, this almost brings a tear to my eye.

WOO HOO!!!!!! Congrats, Rob! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

After all the drama you've had to endure, this almost brings a tear to my eye.

It has been a bit of a roller coaster I must admitt. I just added the info to my signature and went ahead and made the Shipped part BOLD.

I want to use 2 Hot dog guys now to celebrate. :happy feet: :happy feet:

Grabber, The tracking birdies are already on it! Congrats! :banana piano: :happy feet: :banana piano:

ARe you going to put 2 birdies on my car. That could mean double the bird Poop. :hysterical:

Maybe cut down on the feed a bit. :hysterical2:

It has been a bit of a roller coaster I must admitt. I just added the info to my signature and went ahead and made the Shipped part BOLD.

I want to use 2 Hot dog guys now to celebrate. :happy feet: :happy feet:

Now, if some little birdy could pull some strings for me to get my order submitted, I'd be a happy man. I won't hold my breath. This wait is killing me. PSDS has really flaired up recently. Went so far as emailing my dealer to make sure everything was still cool. As usual, no response.

Let me add my congratulations to the pile but I'm not feeling too bad for you because you DO have that GT CS to play with!

That is true, but I have a soon to be Blackbelt in the house that I have to ask to use it. :ninja:

Now, if some little birdy could pull some strings for me to get my order submitted, I'd be a happy man. I won't hold my breath. This wait is killing me. PSDS has really flaired up recently. Went so far as emailing my dealer to make sure everything was still cool. As usual, no response.

Why won't they respond ? What happens when you call them ?

Now let's hope the weather cooperates. You have to be excited now, I am happy for you

Getting a rail car number makes it so I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I am very Happy indeed.

Happy = 2 firecracker guys :happy feet: :happy feet:

Getting a rail car number makes it so I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I am very Happy indeed.

Happy = 2 firecracker guys :happy feet: :happy feet:

They're still dancing - you must be a "true believer" :hysterical:

You know you are a Mustang addict when:

You follow the train all the way on Google Earth. Some of the location reports you will be getting are obscure siding names - drove me crazy!

You are a fine upstanding guy now. Hope you don't kick the bucket soon. :hysterical:

I keep grabbing my chest from time to time when my daughter goes on the evening news with the announcement of her new child with the little lesbo friend. But other than that, ole Dick's doin just fine. :hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

HSURB

Archived