TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Black and White

Well my wife says I live my life as if everything is Black or White and that there is no in between aka no gray area aka no silver....

So it make s sense my car is Black and White

And it actually is kinda neat that a bunch of stuff is off the black Shelby that saved my son's life or almost took it depending if you look at the glass half full or half empty

web.jpg

web.jpg

The painter forgot to paint through the license plate inset but I did not feel like leaving it so that is my only complaint 7 days and $1,400 later and I am all in on putting the Whipple back in since I had the GT/SC painted on

web.jpg

web.jpg

Also put on the Black Shelby Grill and Hood Pins

web.jpg

Chip Beck Scoop just laid on top waiting on my Rivnut Tool to come in

web.jpg

and the SHR Power Plug (Black)

web.jpg

I will have more photos next week, I am off to England on business until Monday go figure July 4th weekend in England without the family, nothing like working for your father-in-law

Take Care

Andrew

Well my wife says I live my life as if everything is Black or White and that there is no in between aka no gray area aka no silver....

So it make s sense my car is Black and White

And it actually is kinda neat that a bunch of stuff is off the black Shelby that saved my son's life or almost took it depending if you look at the glass half full or half empty

web.jpg

web.jpg

The painter forgot to paint through the license plate inset but I did not feel like leaving it so that is my only complaint 7 days and $1,400 later and I am all in on putting the Whipple back in since I had the GT/SC painted on

web.jpg

web.jpg

Also put on the Black Shelby Grill and Hood Pins

web.jpg

Chip Beck Scoop just laid on top waiting on my Rivnut Tool to come in

web.jpg

and the SHR Power Plug (Black)

web.jpg

I will have more photos next week, I am off to England on business until Monday go figure July 4th weekend in England without the family, nothing like working for your father-in-law

Take Care

Andrew

Looks great....awesome spin on the Shelby tradition!!!!

Your SGT turned out great. I like the black stripes. I think I might need to return that wheel and tire I bought from you. I think the black SGT wheels would look fantastic with the black stripes.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing !

Thanks

Andrew

Wow Andrew that turned out awesome! Congrats man. That's one unique SGT. I'm looking forward to the final pics.

Since I was able to purchase parts from the black SGT from you I want to say I am glad you are doing this.

A white with black SGT looks killer. :salute:

I do agree with the guy above, think about black rims. I think it would be a nice touch.

Congrats on the 1 of 1.

:shift:

It does look nice! I'm partial to black and white.

Seems to me that would be a good candidate for all-white wheels, like, uh, this:

orig.jpg

Squint real hard and imagine the blue is white, eh?

Black rims would be killer!!!!!!!

Nice job!

Andrew, here is a paint shop pro of the lower splitter in white with black stripes. Not the best rendition but it is close.

That is the ticket and I can get him to fix the license plate insert at the same time. Thanks for photoshopping it for me !

Out from England

Andrew

You know, I really like the middle lower portion being black. Kind of pays homage to the original GT350R with that large bottom opening in my book. I have been on the fence about black stripes on a white car for almost a year and am planning on doing the same. You just beat me to the punch. All I can say is------- very nice!

Andrew,

Go figure, Black and White is polarizing....I think I like it and I figure I would like it more in person.

Coming off the Tulsa event and seeing the 350, I was going to push for the old school blue but I think you choice works!

Archived