TEAM SHELBY FORUM

In possession of my 11

It arrived at the dealership last month, but with plans, finally got it in hand last week. She looked great and the dealership kept it in the bay the whole time. Flew out and got it in Kansas and drove east to Indy for the night. Then onward to Pittsburgh for a weekend gathering with other stang owners. Finally got her home yesterday after some 1800 miles. Car ran great the whole way. No problems at all. Talk about a break in. Very pleased with the new setup.

Mod time is a coming...

Will post some pics when I get home.

Great! Congrats...and the "getting to know it" journey had to be loads of fun!

Yes it was. Great weather the whole time to boot. It took getting use to from my 07 with heavy mods. Not as responsive, but that'll change soon enough. Averaged 22.5 mpg with a/c on the whole time. Thanks again for the numbers.

Yes it was. Great weather the whole time to boot. It took getting use to from my 07 with heavy mods. Not as responsive, but that'll change soon enough. Averaged 22.5 mpg with a/c on the whole time. Thanks again for the numbers.

Awesome..and no problem about the car numbers.

A few pics of the new beast...

Looking pretty good there! B)

Very nice. I have been following your quest to get this car for a year now. It's nice to see you finaly got it and nice to know that ford honored your request to put the cast iron block in for your special order.:hysterical:

Looks naked without stripes but otherwise awesome!

It is strange getting used to all the stripe delete cars this year. I like them..but it really does change the look big time.

Last year it was all stripes, stripes, stripes, stripes, stripes and more stripes....and then there was 2Sharpie! :poke:

:P

Very nice. I have been following your quest to get this car for a year now. It's nice to see you finaly got it and nice to know that ford honored your request to put the cast iron block in for your special order.:hysterical:

thx Rob...its been a crazy year for sure.....

now....

Silence.....I Keel You..... :jackinbox:

Silence.....I Keel You.....

What is that all about?

There was a chick at bowling (league) the other night that was wearing a tee-shirt with that on the front of it.

And I think "KEEL" was in big bold red letters/text compared to the smaller white text the rest of the saying had.

From a movie or something???

Phill

What is that all about?

There was a chick at bowling (league) the other night that was wearing a tee-shirt with that on the front of it.

And I think "KEEL" was in big bold red letters/text compared to the smaller white text the rest of the saying had.

From a movie or something???

Phill

Not the highjack the thread "I keel you" is from a Jeff Dunham character named Achmed the Dead Terrorist

Achmed the Dead Terrorist

Edited by Snake Handler