TEAM SHELBY FORUM

A little Help

There was a roll out canister machine that helps hard water so there isn't any spots on your 500 when you wash it if you have hard water. I remember this a while back someone posted it. Does anyone know what I am talking about?

MR clean makes some sort of product for the garden hose?

Here is probably the best on the market. CR Water system. and comes in two sizes.

I have used the Mr. Clean washer with ICE car wash and it has worked great the past few years.

I have a Sprite chamios I got from NAPA and have had it over 15 years and it works better today than when I bought it.

That's the one I was talking about. Thanks.

Here is probably the best on the market. CR Water system. and comes in two sizes.

I have used the Mr. Clean washer with ICE car wash and it has worked great the past few years.

I have a Sprite chamios I got from NAPA and have had it over 15 years and it works better today than when I bought it.

Yes, that's it. I have the small ones. Have had one for 15 years and the second for about 8. I do keep them clean and rinsed off with RO water after a washing then damp to almost wet and they each go in a plastic raquetball jar and sealed tight until the next use.

Your first few dryings may not come out the way you think it should, so don't throw away your old drying system just yet, but just give it some time to break in and it will work beautifully.

BTW...don't reccommending letting them dry out, everyone that has ever used them that I know always keep them damp and in a jar or tennis tube.

Thank you. You know 95% of my drying is an electric leaf blower that I purchased just for my cars. This I find is the absolute best way to take water out from under the spoiler,emblems ,wheels, under the hood,door jambs,fuel door etc. After that I just touch up with a towel.

Yes, that's it. I have the small ones. Have had one for 15 years and the second for about 8. I do keep them clean and rinsed off with RO water after a washing then damp to almost wet and they each go in a plastic raquetball jar and sealed tight until the next use.

Your first few dryings may not come out the way you think it should, so don't throw away your old drying system just yet, but just give it some time to break in and it will work beautifully.

BTW...don't reccommending letting them dry out, everyone that has ever used them that I know always keep them damp and in a jar or tennis tube.

Yup the CR Spotless is the system you want. No spots and we have very hard water. If I blow the water off my car without using this system I end up with tons of little hard water spots. Never have spots with this system whether I blow it off, let it dry on its own or towel it off. Mostly I blow it off since I have a black car and the less you touch it the better. I only use the Spotless system on the final rinse and it lasts a year of washing all the cars, boats, etc. I just changed the resin and it was fairly easy.

The best price is from Costco. Includes the system, a 50' hose, connectors and 2 extra bags of resin. Costco CR Spotless water filtration system

Archived