TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Allocation

vinstang

Is there a way of getting proof that dealer still has alloation to order more GT500's. Dealer I went to already got one in for a customer, has one convert coming in for showroom and said he can order a coupe for me and have it here in 6-8 weeks.

i know Michael Morris,who sold 13 last year,has said he hasnt gotten more allocations yet--PM him and see what he thinks.Also, ask your dealer how many he sold last year--if he only sold one, its doubtful he'll get 3

Is there a way of getting proof that dealer still has alloation to order more GT500's. Dealer I went to already got one in for a customer, has one convert coming in for showroom and said he can order a coupe for me and have it here in 6-8 weeks.

PM the dealer name to me and I'll let you know how many cars he got last year. That's not proof that he'll get 3 or 4 this year..but it'll give you an idea.

PM the dealer name to me and I'll let you know how many cars he got last year. That's not proof that he'll get 3 or 4 this year..but it'll give you an idea.

My dealer in Nc can get you one. They are one of the top in the US. PM me for my guys name.

As previously stated, allocation is based upon last years sales numbers. My dealer has a Blue w/Red stripe SVTPP coming in very soon and there is a Black SVTPP loaded with 150 miles about three miles from me.

Allocation is not based on what the we did last year!!! I sold around 13 and Im only getting ONE this year!!!

MM

That is what I was told by three dealers in the Houston area.

Archived