TEAM SHELBY FORUM

No Window Sticker

MattR

My 2011 Shelby came in last night. It was supposed to be shipped to my local dealer but ended up 100miles away at the dealer I ordered it from. So my local dealer and I drive over there with his enclosed car hauler. I look at the Pass. side window and in place of my window sticker is a shipping deviation. No window sticker at all. The dealer was closed and they have not returned my call today. Is there a way I can get a new sticker?

My 2011 Shelby came in last night. It was supposed to be shipped to my local dealer but ended up 100miles away at the dealer I ordered it from. So my local dealer and I drive over there with his enclosed car hauler. I look at the Pass. side window and in place of my window sticker is a shipping deviation. No window sticker at all. The dealer was closed and they have not returned my call today. Is there a way I can get a new sticker?

Copy the following link and type the VIN number at the end of it to see your sticker. To get the orginal I'm sure your dealership can get one remade for you.

http://services.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=

look the car over carefully--it could be anywhere,but as Ez says the dealer can get you another offical sticker easily

Your dealer can order you another sticker. The one from the web isn't exact or final. My delaer is ordering me a new one as the prep people ripped it and he is ordering me the Title of Origin, even though that is a duplicate as well.. just some nice docs to have. I'll probably frame the dup sticker

Thats good to know. I called the dealer today but just got the sales managers VM. Its just crazy the car was delivered wihtout one.

What State do you live in or buy the car in?

In California it *has* to be on the window if the car is new. By *law*. I'm not even sure if they can remove them on your pre-delivery/post sale inspection.

And hang tags on motorcycles.

Phill

What State do you live in or buy the car in?

In California it *has* to be on the window if the car is new. By *law*. I'm not even sure if they can remove them on your pre-delivery/post sale inspection.

And hang tags on motorcycles.

Phill

I live in Michigan. You can tell that a window sticker was on it and then replaced with this Vehicle Diversion Request. As long as I get one I dont care.

Archived