TEAM SHELBY FORUM

ILSTANG car spotted in IL

TwinTurboBoss

Is there a check list posted for the delivery day? Mine Vista vert is due next week from a small dealer and would appreciate a check list if someone has put one together.

Thanks

Ilstang, That was a pretty big hint I made to you a while back for you to start your own post re: ILSTANG

since you must have been snoozing and do not check your email too often

Your car is now HERE: (remember the 6-7 days I told you?) its 6 or 7 days now! Let me be the first to give you C O N G R A T S ! ! ! your car is getting pretty close :banana piano: :happy feet: :headspin::hysterical: wake up now :finger: :hyper:

41deg 32' 11.48 N

88deg 03' 35.59 W

And by the way I have all the PDI info you may need.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:banana piano:

Ilstang, That was a pretty big hint I made to you a while back for you to start your own post re: ILSTANG

since you must have been snoozing and do not check your email too often

Your car is now HERE: (remember the 6-7 days I told you?) its 6 or 7 days now! Let me be the first to give you C O N G R A T S ! ! ! your car is getting pretty close :banana piano: :happy feet: :headspin::hysterical: wake up now :finger: :hyper:

41deg 32' 11.48 N

88deg 03' 35.59 W

And by the way I have all the PDI info you may need.

:banana piano: :banana piano: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :banana piano: :banana piano:

I guess I do not need to check tomorrow. Thanks! Where is the car now?

Wow TTB,

I thought his might of been held up too.

Good to hear from you.

I made a promise to ILSTANG and a few others I would help out. So I am simply trying to honor that.

Now if he is so busy in his job and does not have time maybe other forum members can tell him where his car is at?

The coordinates are listed. Grabber, your next!

I made a promise to ILSTANG and a few others I would help out. So I am simply trying to honor that.

Now if he is so busy in his job and does not have time maybe other forum members can tell him where his car is at?

The coordinates are listed. Grabber, your next!

TTB

Thanks for your help. I printed out the suggestions you made for delivery checks. If you have any other suggestions let me know. I check my emails all day long did not see one from you today but I am busy at work so could have missed it. Again thanks for the update. Hope you stay aroung to help me and others.

:banana piano:

:banana piano: :banana piano: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :banana piano: :banana piano:

I guess I do not need to check tomorrow. Thanks! Where is the car now?

Hi IL, did not realize you were on or had posted just before me

the coordinates are in my post.

Where is the city its going to as have trucking info too. Is it due south of Chicago? PM me dealer address

If you want to make this fun and to pass the time until it shows up we can do that. I can post the coordinates and first one to give city/location gets a prize?

Google the coordinates and you will have exact location of your car (plus or minus a few feet)

TTB

Thanks for your help. I printed out the suggestions you made for delivery checks. If you have any other suggestions let me know. I check my emails all day long did not see one from you today but I am busy at work so could have missed it. Again thanks for the update. Hope you stay aroung to help me and others.

crossed posts again! sent you two emails earlier today and a pm

crossed posts again! sent you two emails earlier today and a pm

Thought I told how to find the cars location. did not see it in another post

go to Google maps zoom in a bit for illinois then hold mouse to location

lets backup a bit.

Google earth

Tools

options then set lat long to degrees, minutes, seconds

This will give you the area of car/location on your map when you hold your mouse over map. pretty neat if you ever need to find a location

(ok, I admit I spent waaaaaaay to much time figuring this all out)

Hi IL, did not realize you were on or had posted just before me

the coordinates are in my post.

Where is the city its going to as have trucking info too. Is it due south of Chicago? PM me dealer address

If you want to make this fun and to pass the time until it shows up we can do that. I can post the coordinates and first one to give city/location gets a prize?

Google the coordinates and you will have exact location of your car (plus or minus a few feet)

Joliet, ILL. (Joliet Yard Roadhouse) off Maple Rd.

Now what do I win? :hyper:

I guess its my time to pitch in here. Been watching this site for months now but this it my first post. Lots of good info and a whole bunch of emotions, inlcuding mine! I have a long story which I won't bore you with but TTB knows most of it. He has been a GREAT help to me and is still doing so and with lots of others. 07 GT500 was ordered last March, the first day you could place an order. Couldn't believe I was going to really do this as it is only the second brand new car I will have ever bought...first new one ordered! I messed up a number of years ago and sold my 69 Boss 302. Was a great car...but you know what happens when you get married! Also had a sideoiler 427 in a 64 Ford Galaxie 500.....loads of fun as it was a sleeper. Also had a 66 Mustang fastback drag only car with a highly modified Boss 302...was 9 second 1/4 miler and a blast!

Anyway, the dealer (GM) I order through messed up big time! Was first on the list....(you know the stories about that)...but a second car was coming! Or was it.....NOT! Many things have happend since then and my car was built on 01/22/07. TTB helped me out there! Torchlite red/whi stripes, all options (except nav). It is now in quality control hold but TTB is keeping his eye on it for me and will let me know when it is rolling (or railing) my direction. Thanks to TTB's help, I have kept my sanity through this but still on pins and needles until it arrives. ETA to the dealer is shown as 02/10/07 or week of but think it will be a week or two later. Will post some pics when it shows up. The local Mustang Club wants to document the PDI and it will probably be filmed if everything goes as planned. Happy days are ahead! :banana piano: :hyper:

I guess its my time to pitch in here. Been watching this site for months now but this it my first post. Lots of good info and a whole bunch of emotions, inlcuding mine! I have a long story which I won't bore you with but TTB knows most of it. He has been a GREAT help to me and is still doing so and with lots of others. 07 GT500 was ordered last March, the first day you could place an order. Couldn't believe I was going to really do this as it is only the second brand new car I will have ever bought...first new one ordered! I messed up a number of years ago and sold my 69 Boss 302. Was a great car...but you know what happens when you get married! Also had a sideoiler 427 in a 64 Ford Galaxie 500.....loads of fun as it was a sleeper. Also had a 66 Mustang fastback drag only car with a highly modified Boss 302...was 9 second 1/4 miler and a blast!

Anyway, the dealer (GM) I order through messed up big time! Was first on the list....(you know the stories about that)...but a second car was coming! Or was it.....NOT! Many things have happend since then and my car was built on 01/22/07. TTB helped me out there! Torchlite red/whi stripes, all options (except nav). It is now in quality control hold but TTB is keeping his eye on it for me and will let me know when it is rolling (or railing) my direction. Thanks to TTB's help, I have kept my sanity through this but still on pins and needles until it arrives. ETA to the dealer is shown as 02/10/07 or week of but think it will be a week or two later. Will post some pics when it shows up. The local Mustang Club wants to document the PDI and it will probably be filmed if everything goes as planned. Happy days are ahead! :banana piano: :hyper:

Welcome backdraft,

It looks like you are on the same Quality hold as me. I would like to see that film that you mentioned. It sounds like our rigs will be on the same train together. Do you live in the Pacific NW ?

Nobody put their answer in writing, I did & that means I WON.

Somebodys going to pay up?

TTB where's my prize?

Boy, I stop to eat dinner, help one of the daughters with homework & try to get them ready for bed and this place falls apart :hysterical2:

cwhr, I do not live on here like grabber does. :hysterical2::hysterical: read the fine print no prize was promised it was just a question see the question mark at end???

and no the car is not in Joliet Illinois its at the Logistics Park terminal (ok that could be part of Joliet)

Gave Ilstang enough info were he will be camped out tonight to spot his car!

backdraft, You mean you have been watching since last May & this is your first post? ok, so we had to round up a car for you. Tell the wife to quit sweatin' the details it will be there soon. :happy feet:

Archived