TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Radiator cover

Yes, definately an excellent choice.

I'm thinking of doing the same....would love to see pics when all done. This one has the cut out for the CSM plate but goes all the way across, right? Btw, are you keeping the stock hood prop?

Yep, you can order it with a CSM cutout :

40thAnnivRadCover.jpg

I have the KR version with the hood prop mount. I wasnt willing to put the the pressure on the hood that the automatic lifts create. Too much risk and really no reward in my opinion. I will try to post up some photos of the Bangastang KR cover with the stock prop rod for those interested. I think it looks great by the way. They did a great job matching the blue vinyl striping color to paint.

Yes please!!

You couldn't possibly understand how difficult it was for me to get that thin black stripe placed in the blue center area of the seats!! I really feel that it makes the interior though, so I'm happy I pushed sooo hard to get it put in. It mimics the racing stripes on the car which I love. Let me know what you think.

I'm thinking of doing the same....would love to see pics when all done. This one has the cut out for the CSM plate but goes all the way across, right? Btw, are you keeping the stock hood prop?

It goes fender to fender and yes it has the cut out for the CSM plate and I'm going to use the stock prop rod.

You couldn't possibly understand how difficult it was for me to get that thin black stripe placed in the blue center area of the seats!! I really feel that it makes the interior though, so I'm happy I pushed sooo hard to get it put in. It mimics the racing stripes on the car which I love. Let me know what you think.

I have to get my steering wheel done that looks awsome. I whis I would of thought of the blacb stripe in the seats.

Jade,

The radiator cover really does look nice!! So, does the rest of the engine compartment... Nice job all around on the KR

Thanks a lot. I tried real hard to do it right so I appreciate the kind words! Thanks to all of you who have commented!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived