TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Rare GT/500 sighting

RACERX009

Yesterday, I was a lucky guy my eye's were locked onto a white with blue stripes GT/500. At first, I was confused but the cobra emblems on the front fender made me believe this was a special edition. It was hand built by Mr. Shelby himself it had a Gt spoiler instead of GT500 that was a special order.

I was in the parking lot when he passed by me if he was closer, I would have called him over to give the thumbs up on his vehicle. Lucky guy.!!!!

Yesterday, I was a lucky guy my eye's were locked onto a white with blue stripes GT/500. At first, I was confused but the cobra emblems on the front fender made me believe this was a special edition. It was hand built by Mr. Shelby himself it had a Gt spoiler instead of GT500 that was a special order.

I was in the parking lot when he passed by me if he was closer, I would have called him over to give the thumbs up on his vehicle. Lucky guy.!!!!

any :camera:

I know of at least two different Mustang GTs with the Shelby hood, front fascia, stripes and badges in the Omaha area. They look good but not real Shelbys.

Imitation is a form a flattery.

Sorry no pic's but will take one when, I dust him.