TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Just Bought My 1st Shelby GT500 Today

ctozzi

I have been waiting for prices to come down into my range on a 2007 gt500, and today was that day. I got a black w/silver stripes and 995 miles !!! I am so happy and cant wait to get it(coming by transport next week) I look forward to posting here and getting advice on things I want to do to my snake.

I have been waiting for prices to come down into my range on a 2007 gt500, and today was that day. I got a black w/silver stripes and 995 miles !!! I am so happy and cant wait to get it(coming by transport next week) I look forward to posting here and getting advice on things I want to do to my snake.

Good for you. :happy feet: I have an SGT to be paid off in Sept this year. I will be looking for an 07 or 08 GT 500 vapor color. Let us know how it is when you get it.

You know Black is the fastest color.......Congratulations!

SVT

Don't miss-lead the newbie......everyone who has been here a while knows Vista Blue is the fastest color :hysterical:

Welcome aboard and post some pics when you get it!!!!

Here she is:

Congrats!! Nice color combo and great find.

We'll be looking for you at Cars n Coffee Las Vegas.

Every Saturday AM. Summer hours 7 am to 10 am.

Enjoy the ride.

:shift:

Don't miss-lead the newbie......everyone who has been here a while knows Vista Blue is the fastest color :hysterical:

no, he was right black is the fastest!!! :shift:

Congrats!!! Welcome to the family.

Thanks everyone, i cant wait to get her, and then start adding power. I'll post a bunch of pics as soon as it rolls off the auto transporter

[Congrats and welcome! You are going to love it. Becareful though, there are a lot of things you can do to your car to personalize ...... and add power! The questions is how much do you really need!! .....aaaah stupid question! Enjoy!

Cheers

Brett

Congratulations, Mine is in my garage.. Sits next to my Super Stock Dodge...

post-29119-127778717891_thumb.jpg

post-29119-127778717891_thumb.jpg

:shift:

no, he was right black is the fastest!!! :shift:

Congrats!!! Welcome to the family.

Come on now, EVERYBODY knows that VAPOR is the fastest color :jackinbox: :happy feet: :superhero:

As in " that car is SO FAST that it left a VAPOR trail!!!!" :salute::dance::shift:

Welcome aboard and enjoy your new ride..........

Hold on a minute! The new color king is in town. Not only is GRABBER BLUE the fastest but also easiest to spot from miles away. You will know what to expect when being passed!

Archived