TEAM SHELBY FORUM

No SS For Me and the Latest Upgrade News

theseeker

Every time I get in this car I smile from ear to ear! I have not been this excited in a very long time. I may get flamed, but this car is a combination of a Ford GT and a Ferrari 360, muscle and finess. The fit and finish is outstanding and the SVTPP is exceptional, once again IMOP. I tip my hat to the guy's at SVT and they deserve it!!

Ok, so on with the show, I mean the post.......

1. Ordered these for the back and these for the front, black with red go here

2. Ordered these too go here

3. Ordered these go here

4. And this little tidbit, of course it will be polished HERE just waiting on Ford for the tune!

5. Head Unit go here

6.Watts Link - Chicane

7. A little CF Go here

To be continued.............

R

How is the Kenwood system going to blend with the Sync system? Have you spoke to anyone about possible issues?

If this is a true plug n' play then I am very interested.

Todd

Kenwood uses Parrot blue tooth so Sync will not be used. I would prefer the Ford Electronic package but the dealer was doubtful that it could be retro-fitted.

Kenwood uses Parrot blue tooth so Sync will not be used. I would prefer the Ford Electronic package but the dealer was doubtful that it could be retro-fitted.

I am using Arc audio amps, JL audio speakers and stealth sub with shelby kickers in the door. I still have the original electronics package with navigation and sync, it is simple o upgrade the electronics package.

I am using Arc audio amps, JL audio speakers and stealth sub with shelby kickers in the door. I still have the original electronics package with navigation and sync, it is simple o upgrade the electronics package.

If it is possible to retro-fit the original electronics with nav, I am in.

If it is possible to retro-fit the original electronics with nav, I am in.

You need an audio interfacing unit from PAC audio #AOEM-FRD24.

It has factory plugs on it , just plug it in. It will give you 4 pre amp outputs and a remote turn on lead.

You can just cut the speaker wires on the unit and run your amplified signal or run new wires direct to each speaker , but the front doors are almost impossible to get new wires in.

Your factory wiring remains untouched either way so you can always go back to stock.

I forgot to add these items.........

A little bit of cooling Go here and these tanks

I think that this is appropriate too.

And this will help as well.

As usual, more to follow..............

And any comments, suggestions or advice are always welcome!

Rocky

I forgot to add these items.........

A little bit of cooling Go here and these tanks

I think that this is appropriate too.

And this will help as well.

As usual, more to follow..............

And any comments, suggestions or advice are always welcome!

Rocky

I wouldn't bother with the shifter. The stock unit is nice or just wait until the MGW shifter is finished. MGW is working on one for the Shelby right now.

I wouldn't bother with the shifter. The stock unit is nice or just wait until the MGW shifter is finished. MGW is working on one for the Shelby right now.

Just finished the install of the Baer Extreme Plus 14" 6 Piston Caliper setup on the Stang. Had them coated in what they call "Nickle" finish with Red lettering. I couldn't be happier with the install or the function of the brakes. These are essentially what you get with the Super Snake edition and only if you opt for the upgrade on the rear brakes.

So far, only street type driving and am doing the heat cycles on the rotors. You can instantly feel how much better this is than the stock setup...................which I thought was pretty good.

Installation took 5 hours start to finish with help from an experienced installer. Only minor trimming involved. If you plan to put this setup on your car, I took lots of pictures of the install and will provide them upon request through a PM.

For general pictures, click here: http://marblesmotors.com/GT5002011.htm

post-28874-127760888786_thumb.jpg

post-28874-127760888786_thumb.jpg

Nice photo tour of the 2011 and welcome to Team Shelby Randy. Seeing your brake setup makes me think I need to do the same!! I will ping you to have you pm me the pictures when I am ready. Also, the lightbar looks great on your vert!

Enjoy your ride !

Hawkbarr

Archived