TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Packey Webb in Wheaton,Illinois

19again

Packey Webb Ford's 2010 5th Annual All Ford Car Show Saturday, June 26th Wheaton, IL

Benefiting the People's Resource Center The PRC provides,services, including food, clothing, rent assistance, and holiday gifts, as well as helping to gain a better foothold in the economic mainstream through training and education programs.

Saturday, June 26th 10 AM - 3PM

Benefiting the People's Resource Center People's Resource

Show Location: 1830 E. Roosevelt Rd., Wheaton, IL 60187

The Windy City SVTOA, SCMC and Packey Webb Ford in Downers Grove,

Illinois will sponsor a car show at Packey Webb Auto Sales in Wheaton,

Illinois to benefit the People's Resource Center (PRC) serving DuPage County residents.

The PRC provides�services, including food, clothing, rent assistance, and holiday gifts, as well as helping to gain a better foothold in the economic mainstream through training and education programs.

Donations are asked in the form of canned food goods, new Children's toys (in the package not gift wrapped) or cash!

Please join us for a day of Shelbys, Cobras, Mustangs, Saleens, Roush and other Ford Powered Products. All topped off with free demonstrations, free food, free beverages, door prizes while assisting those in need!

Contact Details: Dave Dickey (630) 598-4700

I hope this event goes better then my dealings with Packey Webb. I'll never shop there again.

Our show is to raise funds for charity and to share our love of the sport. This is the 6th time our local SVTOA group has hosted the show with PW support. We have a fair amount of raffle items and hope for the rain to hold off.

Our family has purchased over 30 vehicles from the Webb Boys with never a problem so let's hope the show goes the good way of my experiences with Packey Webb Ford.

The People's Resource Center from Wheaton Illinois will have a Van on site for donations.

Hope to see lots of Shelby's there! We had about 6 last year.

Rick

Our show is to raise funds for charity and to share our love of the sport. This is the 6th time our local SVTOA group has hosted the show with PW support. We have a fair amount of raffle items and hope for the rain to hold off.

Our family has purchased over 30 vehicles from the Webb Boys with never a problem so let's hope the show goes the good way of my experiences with Packey Webb Ford.

The People's Resource Center from Wheaton Illinois will have a Van on site for donations.

Hope to see lots of Shelby's there! We had about 6 last year.

Rick

Its to bad the turnout wasn't what you expected. I don't know how you advertised this. I will definetly look for next year! :happy feet:

And yes PRC is a worthy cause.

Its to bad the turnout wasn't what you expected. I don't know how you advertised this. I will definetly look for next year! :happy feet:

And yes PRC is a worthy cause.

Thanks, we had plenty of food that was for sure. We did raise about $1300 and there were several neat donations of Mustang Radio Control Toys. The PRC keeps records of when children who are clients have birthdays. These cars will make great presents.

Thanks for attending! Here are some pics.

If you can't see the pictures in this email, click here to see it in a web browser:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/sharing/shareRedirectSwitchBoard.jsp?token=544148484506%3A15531846&sourceId=533754321803&cm_mmc=eMail-_-Share-_-Photos-_-Sharee

Archived