TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Help me out

scs1

I just got a New 2008 Shelby kr I only got the manaul for the mustang no Manaul from Shelby was i suppost to get some thing from Shelby on the Kr ?? and if so what was suppost to get ?and were do i get them now because the dealer don't no NADA about it can some one help with this Thanks joe

I just got a New 2008 Shelby kr I only got the manaul for the mustang no Manaul from Shelby was i suppost to get some thing from Shelby on the Kr ?? and if so what was suppost to get ?and were do i get them now because the dealer don't no NADA about it can some one help with this Thanks joe

Joe, you'll probably need to contact Shelby to get the KR owner's manual supplement. There are a couple of threads in these forums that explain just what's supposed to come with the KRs. Make sure you got everything you're supposed to have. My car was missing a couple of items too. I have all now, except for the post card to order a poster. Welcome to the KR family!

I scanned and posted the pages from the KR supplement a while back. Search for that thread.

I have all now, except for the post card to order a poster.

Card? Poster? Didn't get that myself. Got any more details?

...Card? Poster? Didn't get that myself. Got any more details?

While I don't know if all of the KR owner packets came with them, some did come with a color glossy post card to order a watch, and I think, another card for ordering a poster. I was able to get the watch card, but still don't have one for the poster. I'll see if I can scan the watch card in the near future, so those looking for one, know what to look for. You may still be able to get it through Shelby American. When I picked up my KR, I was missing the manual supplement, the NAV DVD, the post cards, and the proper floor mats; mine had been switched for regular Mustang ones. The owner's packet on my car had been opened up and re-taped. NAV DVD was the first item that I realized was missing, and my dealership gave me one as soon as I told them it wasn't in the car. I didn't even know about the other missing items, other than incorrect floor mats, until reading these forums. Seems that some dealership employees, or someone along the line, made a few items disappear. I think it was a common problem.

Did you get a little white box on the trunk for the brake duct vent hoses? I didn't. I think you can order them from Shelby. Can someone post the link to the duct hoses?

These are the things that should be included in your KR.

Wheel lock

- Front KR floor matts

- 2 Window stickers on car Ford/SHELBY

- Box in trunk with air ducts and tubing for front brakes

- SVT build certificate

- KR addendum to owners manual

- Form/application to order a KR watch

- Form/application to order a KR poster

- Navigation DVD

Ok thanks

I did't get below

How do I get these thing I try Shelby and no answer from them on my email

Thanks joe

Did you get a little white box on the trunk for the brake duct vent hoses? I didn't. I think you can order them from Shelby. Can someone post the link to the duct hoses?

These are the things that should be included in your KR.

Wheel lock

- Front KR floor matts

- 2 Window stickers on car Ford/SHELBY

- Box in trunk with air ducts and tubing for front brakes

- SVT build certificate

- Navigation DVD

I didn't get the SVT build certificate, and was told when I called Ford that they will not supply them for KRs.

Also didn't get the two postcards/forms/applications for the watch and poster. While I would REALLY love to have those, I'm guessing its way too late now.

:cry:

Archived