TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CS8 Upper Grill Installation Manual

Hello,

I bought the CS8 Upper Grill Insert, lights, and "SHELBY" emblem but lost the installation manual. Does anyone know where I can find it online or anyone scan and send it to me? I appreciate any help. I'm just trying to keep America beautiful and Shelbyize my GT/CS. Joel

post-23433-127748170537_thumb.jpg

post-23433-127748170537_thumb.jpg

Hello,

I bought the CS8 Upper Grill Insert, lights, and "SHELBY" emblem but lost the installation manual. Does anyone know where I can find it online or anyone scan and send it to me? I appreciate any help. I'm just trying to keep America beautiful and Shelbyize my GT/CS. Joel

I was never sent an installation manual and frankly I didn't know one existed.

I was never sent an installation manual and frankly I didn't know one existed.

I figure the installation is pretty much common sense. Your Shelby looks great with the grill...Thanks for the reply...Joel

I figure the installation is pretty much common sense. Your Shelby looks great with the grill...Thanks for the reply...Joel

Joel, it's not as easy as it seems. Let me know if you have any questions once you start the install.

Joel, it's not as easy as it seems. Let me know if you have any questions once you start the install.

I will look you up when I start the install...thanks...

Ok, I'm starting the install tekheavy...I basically have to trim (cut) the factory grill to make the CS grill fit. I have to figure out how the bracket fits when dealing with the lights. Do I have to use the PIAA wiring harness and switch? I thought the lights would just wire into the factory wiring and use the factory fog light switch. Someone on the site has pictures of the front and back grill with the "custom" work done so it gives me a good visual although his light braket (silver) is a little different. Hoping to have the grill done, the Shelby hood pins installed, and the Shelby GT hood scoop done before the Sturgis Mustang Rally. Thanks for the help...Later on cold air intake, exhaust, Razor rims, and brake upgrade.

post-23433-127845756918_thumb.jpg

post-23433-127845756918_thumb.jpg

Ok, I'm starting the install tekheavy...I basically have to trim (cut) the factory grill to make the CS grill fit. I have to figure out how the bracket fits when dealing with the lights. Do I have to use the PIAA wiring harness and switch? I thought the lights would just wire into the factory wiring and use the factory fog light switch. Someone on the site has pictures of the front and back grill with the "custom" work done so it gives me a good visual although his light braket (silver) is a little different. Hoping to have the grill done, the Shelby hood pins installed, and the Shelby GT hood scoop done before the Sturgis Mustang Rally. Thanks for the help...Later on cold air intake, exhaust, Razor rims, and brake upgrade.

I'll send you a PM with my phone number. Too much to type.

Archived