TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Floor Mats for 2010-11 GT500

mjbarnet

I found a extra set of OEM 2010 mats on ebay for like 65$ new. I have one set to use now, and one set to pack away in the original plastic. I have not seen any aftermarket that are as nice and tastefully done as the stockers. Most of the aftermarket ones I have seen have way to large and gaudy looking logos on them.

I bought a set cobra logo'ed (fronts only) 4 mat set from American Muscle and they fit perfectly including the hooks. I can't see why Ford doesn't include them in the price. The stock front mats are low quality at best. I also bought he cobra logo'ed trunk mat which fits so-so.

2011 GT500 Blk on Blk , stripe delete, SVT and Elect. pkg.

I bought a set cobra logo'ed (fronts only) 4 mat set from American Muscle and they fit perfectly including the hooks. I can't see why Ford doesn't include them in the price. The stock front mats are low quality at best. I also bought he cobra logo'ed trunk mat which fits so-so.

If I'm looking at their website correctly, American Muscle has 2005+ listed under the correct mats for 2010 cars. Maybe only the trunk is different which would make sense as I don't see where they made any changes on the interior of the car.

If I'm looking at their website correctly, American Muscle has 2005+ listed under the correct mats for 2010 cars. Maybe only the trunk is different which would make sense as I don't see where they made any changes on the interior of the car.

I checked my invoice and the mats are the correct ones. They have the two hook holes for mounting. The trunk mat doesn't fit perfectly but looks great with the big snake on the floor when you pop the trunk.

I checked my invoice and the mats are the correct ones. They have the two hook holes for mounting. The trunk mat doesn't fit perfectly but looks great with the big snake on the floor when you pop the trunk.

I was told the trunk mat had to be reworked for the 2010+

They have a new version of it for sale but it might not have made it's why through the distribution channel yet.

Yeah, looks like according to the American Muscle website their 2005-09 mats work for our cars (see below directly from the description). I've got a set on order; good price and I think they will look nice.

The driver side mat is designed with two grommet holes so it will fit both the 2005-2009 and newer 2010+ Mustangs perfectly. And as an added bonus the mats come with an extra hook that 05-09 owners can install to have the same added “security” as the 2010 Mustangs.

Has anyone ordered a set of floor mats for their 2010 or 2011 yet? Sacramento Mustang told me the 2010-11s were different than the 2007-09s and won't be available for another month or so...

I have a set of Shelby signature mats for a '07. They have the red stripes so thought I'd try them in the new '11. They fit perfectly, however there is only one hold down hole on the drivers mat but it doesn't move around. The trunk mat doesn't fit the shape of the expanded trunk on the '10/'11 but still not bad looking.

• 2 weeks later...

oeleven (or anyone else?), how did you get the hooks through the holes in the floor mats? I ordered a set of mats from American Muscle and the holes in the driver's side floor mat appear to align up with the hooks but the holes are too small for the hooks....

oeleven, how did you get the hooks through the holes in the floor? I ordered a set of mats from American Muscle and the holes in the drivers floor mat appear to align up with the holes but are too small. Thanks

I didn't have any problems with the mats. The holes were large enough on the set I had. If the ones you have are close enough in size you may want to lightly tap them on with a rubber mallet.

Archived