TEAM SHELBY FORUM

INSURANCE

dsc28

Just received my renewal notice from USAA and the 6 month premium is $393.38 for 100/300 GL/UM and full COMP/COLL coverage for my 2010 GT500 Coupe.

Mines 2400/ year with no tickets, im 23, single and have a 75/ 150/ 75 plan and 750 deduct. (Farmers insurance)

Mines 2400/ year with no tickets, im 23, single and have a 75/ 150/ 75 plan and 750 deduct. (Farmers insurance)

Don't miss being 23 that's for sure. Sounds like you are being ripped off.

You get a discount at 25 and another at 30....30 is the last thing you look forward to in life.

Im with State Farm, live in Ga, no accidents/tickets--no kids left in the house.65 old and pay $870/year--the car shows up on my insurance as a Mustang.Its weird too that my 2002 EXT is 950/year and is worth less than half the Shelbys value

Im with State Farm, live in Ga, no accidents/tickets--no kids left in the house.65 old and pay $870/year--the car shows up on my insurance as a Mustang.Its weird too that my 2002 EXT is 950/year and is worth less than half the Shelbys value

That's crazy Bob. State Farm is so expensive.

I'm with Allstate and they are pretty expensive but I'm sill under $700 a year(30 /w no accidents/tickets) with 300/100/100 and a 500 deduct and rated as my third vehicle in my household and <7500 miles /year

I won't pay close to $700 for it considering I put it in "storage" in the winter and the cost goes down to about 30/month while in storage.

Is that rated as your daily driver?

That's crazy Bob. State Farm is so expensive.

I'm with Allstate and they are pretty expensive but I'm sill under $700 a year(30 /w no accidents/tickets) with 300/100/100 and a 500 deduct and rated as my third vehicle in my household and <7500 miles /year

I won't pay close to $700 for it considering I put it in "storage" in the winter and the cost goes down to about 30/month while in storage.

Is that rated as your daily driver?

The EXT and Caddy STSV are the daily drivers--I stick with them because they have a very good stateted value policy for my GTO, and they have good liabulty max coverage.I had a SUV stolen from my driveway,never to return, and they gave me retail value for the stolen car with no hassels,so Im happy with them

Archived