TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT500 Owner's Manual Portfolio

SHELBY1

Helm, who does all the owner's manuals for Ford and other's has the Complete Owner's Manual Portfolio for 2007 Shelby GT500 for $32+shipping. Comes with the following:

1. 2007 Mustang Owner's Manual/Maintenance Schedule/Warranty

2. 2007 Ford S197 Owner Manual Supplement

3. 2007 Shelby GT500 Portfolio

I thought the Shelby GT500/SVT Leather Portfolio was nice enough to warrant purchasing another.

The web to order these is Helminc.com.

Thanks - did helm send the correct leather portfolio? ( I've had problems in the past where helm would send me generic Ford portfolios )

Have not received yet. Just ordered. I 'll let everyone know if it's the correct Shelby Leather Portfolio after I receive it.

Thanks - did helm send the correct leather portfolio? ( I've had problems in the past where helm would send me generic Ford portfolios )

I received my Helm, Inc. order today. All manuals that came with the GT500, including the nice Shelby GT500/SVT Leather carrying case. $32 at helminc.com.

I received my Helm, Inc. order today. All manuals that came with the GT500, including the nice Shelby GT500/SVT Leather carrying case. $32 at helminc.com.
Excellent! A set of manuals is something I would buy before My real Shelby arrived. The spare set is the one that gets read, the other safely tucked away...

Archived