TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 Shelby GT500 factory supercharger

08GT500KR

I have a new factory supercharger from a 2010 Shelby GT500 for sale, my friend bought a new Shelby and the day he bought it he had his dealer remove the factory unit and installed a Ford Racing 660 hp blower on it, so it has 3 miles on it, never used or driven.

It is in plastic and in the box that the new unit came in, with the instruction manual as well.

they list new for $2,379 and I will sell it for $900.00 to any T.S. member, that is what I paid for it.

Listed below is the model number

6F066 Supercharger 5.4L 4V Dual Over Head Cam EFI S/C ALUM V8 G

I have a new factory supercharger from a 2010 Shelby GT500 for sale, my friend bought a new Shelby and the day he bought it he had his dealer remove the factory unit and installed a Ford Racing 660 hp blower on it, so it has 3 miles on it, never used or driven.

It is in plastic and in the box that the new unit came in, with the instruction manual as well.

they list new for $2,379 and I will sell it for $900.00 to any T.S. member, that is what I paid for it.

Listed below is the model number

6F066 Supercharger 5.4L 4V Dual Over Head Cam EFI S/C ALUM V8 G

I *really* don't mean to be a ass but they sell all day long on e-bay for $400 and Shelby gets $499 for their take-off's. Again, not trying to rain on your parade, just giving you some numbers that they are commonly sold for as a reference for your sale. I honestly hope you get your price as you say that's what you paid for it. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but it is what it is.

Good luck,

Phill

Archived