TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mileage and Delivery Options

Roger would you know how many miles after testing will be on the GT350? (Just to keep a transporter in check) Also is there a service you would recommend for transporting the auto to people that cannot make it out to Vegas for delivery?

Sorry but I joansing to get my hands on this bad boy!

As always thanks for your assistance

Roger would you know how many miles after testing will be on the GT350? (Just to keep a transporter in check) Also is there a service you would recommend for transporting the auto to people that cannot make it out to Vegas for delivery?

Sorry but I joansing to get my hands on this bad boy!

As always thanks for your assistance

Less than 15 miles. Regarding transportation, we are working with carriers for a discount rate for our customers. We will keep everyone informed through in a news letter format.

Roger

Less than 15 miles. Regarding transportation, we are working with carriers for a discount rate for our customers. We will keep everyone informed through in a news letter format.

Roger

Keep me in the loop. I have a quote from Intercity and it was going to be $1700 from Vegas to Philly. If I drive, fuel would run about $350 if I behave - then there is hotels, food, BEER, tickets, expenses for driving partner, Red Bull, etc so shipping might be best. That and 2400 miles but just be a bit too far for my old out of shape body to take. Enclosed carriers, right?

In my pefect little world, I'd contract with a carrier and find out what date they will be at Shelby. Then I'd fly out 3 days before the carrier is schedule for Shelby museum delivery and 2 days of driving thru the desert and then give her a quick bath and bring her back to Shelby just a few perfect minutes before the carrier arrives and then fly back home and WAIT a week or so. I can dream right?

Keep me in the loop. I have a quote from Intercity and it was going to be $1700 from Vegas to Philly. If I drive, fuel would run about $350 if I behave - then there is hotels, food, BEER, tickets, expenses for driving partner, Red Bull, etc so shipping might be best. That and 2400 miles but just be a bit too far for my old out of shape body to take. Enclosed carriers, right?

In my pefect little world, I'd contract with a carrier and find out what date they will be at Shelby. Then I'd fly out 3 days before the carrier is schedule for Shelby museum delivery and 2 days of driving thru the desert and then give her a quick bath and bring her back to Shelby just a few perfect minutes before the carrier arrives and then fly back home and WAIT a week or so. I can dream right?

I just shipped my Cobra to/from Detroit (more or less) with Intercity for $1200 each way. Figure a buck a mile and a $1700 quote is a good price.

Edited by twobjshelbys