TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Scottsdale/Phoenix sighting

BillyRay

Az Shelbys,

In the last week I did finally seen 2-other Shelbys. One was at the intersection 16th/Camelback the driver looked under 25.

The other was a Red w/ white on Sunday at Scottsdale rd and Shea around 4:45pm 1-28-07.

If you guys belong to this site lets do a cruise on a Sat or Sun sometime I,d say do a 3 wide action on the 101...that would rock the house.Damn it even look like a commercial. Jim lets get your white one out too!

BillyRay--Grabber O. w/ Tung

post-3364-1170188259_thumb.jpg

post-3364-1170188369_thumb.jpg

post-3364-1170188259_thumb.jpg

post-3364-1170188369_thumb.jpg

Hey billyray, that is awesome. My dealership is in Kansas and I had our last one shipped to a friend of mine that sells cars out there, there dealership name is RC Auto in Phoenix, they do alot of leasing. They had a client in Scottsdale that wanted a Red one with white stripes, I wonder if that was him, I'm sure it was. That is cool.

Hey billyray, that is awesome. My dealership is in Kansas and I had our last one shipped to a friend of mine that sells cars out there, there dealership name is RC Auto in Phoenix, they do alot of leasing. They had a client in Scottsdale that wanted a Red one with white stripes, I wonder if that was him, I'm sure it was. That is cool.

thundermach - what dealer are you with in Kansas?

HSURB

Archived