TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Trunk Liner no 40th option

Guys,

You've go to love this. I think they intentionally do this so we can keep these posts going! 50 years from today not only will our cars be worth more than the one's that came "after", but the bling will be worth a fortune as they didn't make any!

Guys,

You've go to love this. I think they intentionally do this so we can keep these posts going! 50 years from today not only will our cars be worth more than the one's that came "after", but the bling will be worth a fortune as they didn't make any!

Good point.

• 3 months later...

I started this project in Feb. of '09, it took a few months to put it together. I did not want to drill holes, mark up the factory paint or use double sided tape, velcro or anything showing how it was attached.. It was very time consuming fitting and trimming the panel around the top black trunk latch box. Almost two years later, after hanging upside down it looks and fits like the day it was installed. I must say it was very challenging working on this thing and at times thought it was over my head and maybe I should just pay someone to do it right. What is under the cut outs I will let you figure it out. It was a fun project and now working on another one. Scott ( stngfever ) also made one at the same time for his SGT and we both displayed them at Shelby Fest last year.

IMG_0845.jpg?t=1286807527

Archived