TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Proud New Owner of 07SGT3761

JDWHSKY

Purchased my first Shelby today from a fellow TS member (SoCalSGT) who has ordered a GT350.

SoCalSGT has taken excellent care of his pride and joy so I plan on keeping the black SGT in new condition.

I have always wanted a Shelby since touring the Shelby plant at LAX in the 60's but there was always something that took a higher priority (school, house, parents, etc.).

I now have my dream and couldn't be happier.

My wife and I look forward attending local Southern California events and of course the Shelby Bash.

Now if I could only get this constant smile off my face .... Don

Purchased my first Shelby today from a fellow TS member (SoCalSGT) who has ordered a GT350.

SoCalSGT has taken excellent care of his pride and joy so I plan on keeping the black SGT in new condition.

I have always wanted a Shelby since touring the Shelby plant at LAX in the 60's but there was always something that took a higher priority (school, house, parents, etc.).

My wife and I look forward attending local Southern California events and of course the Shelby Bash.

Welcome Aboard, Congratulations on the purchase...Now as far as getting that grin off of your face, forget it...it only gets bigger!

Enjoy,

Carl

Welcome to the club, but the spending has only begun. Let's see, You'll be needing a new Shelby Parts catalog, and then of course the die cast model cars, then you'll be needing to go to Tulsa to the Mid-America show in a couple of weeks, couple of 2007 SGT posters would be nice, always wanted one of the Paxton Superchargers, golly that billet interior trim pieces look nice......on and on. Once Carroll Shelby's snake bites you there's no turning back, that's why Mr. Shelby has that famous grin in nearly all of this photos, both in the 60's and now. Good luck and welcome aboard. Larry

• 2 months later...

Hello Don. I just got my car yesterday so I'm still buzzing!!!! I live in Indio and I see you mentioned Souther California events and the Shelby Bash. Can you tell me a little more? How can I find out about SoCal events? How does one go about finding local or regional Shelby Owners clubs? Thanks for your input. And congratulations on getting your shelby. BTW how's that smile.

James

[/quote]

Hello Don. I just got my car yesterday so I'm still buzzing!!!! I live in Indio and I see you mentioned Souther California events and the Shelby Bash. Can you tell me a little more? How can I find out about SoCal events? How does one go about finding local or regional Shelby Owners clubs? Thanks for your input. And congratulations on getting your shelby. BTW how's that smile.

James

James,

Welcome aboard! There's a link to the area events on the main Forum page. I'll attach a link to it for you but you might want to go to the main page and just take a look at all of the different sub-forums and information that's contained there.

Also, be sure and post a picture of your Shelby and the info about it so we can all see it!

John

http://www.teamshelb.../96-pacific-us/

Edited by SoCalSGT

• 4 weeks later...