• Tungsten Grey Clearcoat with Satin Silver Stripes
    • Tungsten Grey Clearcoat with NO STRIPES
    • Grabber Orange with Performance White Stripes
    • Grabber Orange with Tungsten Stripes
    • Grabber Orange with NO STRIPES
    • Ebony Clearcoat with Performance White Stripes
    • Ebony Clearcoat with Tungsten Stripes
    • Ebony Clearcoat with NO STRIPES

I looked around & didn't see a poll for the current Color & Stripe combinations, so I made one up based on the ordering info that was released & now set in stone....Vote your favorite Combo so we know what the everyone is thinking... :yup:

I think the Alloy & Performance White colors are the only two that are kinda goofy with the combos? (Check the Order form for more info)

They offer different Exterior/Interior colors which can limit your stripe selection.

Example:

Alloy Clearcoat Metallic with a Charcoal Black interior & Satin Silver stripes

Alloy Clearcoat Metallic with a Charcoal Black with Crimson Red inserts & Tungsten Stripes

OR

Performance White Clearcoat with a Charcoal Black interior & Vista Blue stripes

Performance White Clearcoat with a Charcoal Black interior & Tungsten Stripes

Performance White Clearcoat with a Charcoal Black interior with Crimson Red inserts & Tungsten Stripes

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted for Grabber Orange with Tungsten stripes. There is another person who voted for Grabber Orange but with the White stripes.

Make yourself known and we can start a registry. :lol:

I'm the second one who voted Orange/Tungsten stripe. I hope it looks as good as I think it will!! :yup:

When you folks have been able to order are you getting to look at possible colors

on a paint chart or are you going on your gut feeling about what the color will look like ?

I've been thinking maybe either

Tungsten Grey Clearcoat with Satin Silver Stripes

Alloy Clearcoat Metallic with Tungsten Stripes

Hope before long some more color shots hit the street of all the combinations.

I voted for Grabber Orange with Tungsten stripes. There is another person who voted for Grabber Orange but with the White stripes.

Make yourself known and we can start a registry. :lol:

I PLACED MY ORDER YESTERDAY, GRABBER ORANGE/TUNGSTEN 'VERT. (SHOULD LOOK HOT WITH A BLACK TOP)

Hey everyone, I just signed on. I vote for the orange with white stripes but, I am thinking of ordering a convertable. I'm a little affraid of the pumkin look with the black top. So I may go with the triple black in that case. I hope to be at the NY Auto Show before I have to place the order.

Hey everyone, I just signed on. I vote for the orange with white stripes but, I am thinking of ordering a convertable. I'm a little affraid of the pumkin look with the black top. So I may go with the triple black in that case. I hope to be at the NY Auto Show before I have to place the order.

Welcome aboard njxhc.

You have a lot of good reading to do in a short amount of time to get caught up on the latest rumors & facts, people are already getting their orders in.

yeah, I'm aware of that. My father is retired for FMCo and has been dealing with a small dealership where he lives. I belive my father may be the dealers only a,x,and z plan client and has sent numerous customers. The dealer is scheduled to recieve one car this year and has state to my father and myself for over a year now that the car is mine and he will not bend me over on the price. He also told me that he won't place the order until ford opens their order banks. We'll see....

Well the dealership I was first in line at just got bought by a Chevy dealer. So after speaking with the new manager he claimed that "if they get a car that and I was truly first on the other list he would honor the deal". So we may have to wait til the 08' release.

But anyways I think we are going with Vista Blue no striping. We may have them painted on later in black. After showing my wife the video with SOUND of the white w/ blue stripe car she is getting super excited.

The Top 3 picks equal 50% of total votes so far

Performance White Clearcoat with Vista Blue Stripes with 9 votes (20.45% of the votes)

Red Clearcoat with Performance White Stripes with 7 votes (15.91% of the votes)

Vista Blue Clearcoat with Performance White Stripes with 6 votes (13.64% of the votes)

The Top 3 picks equal 50% of total votes so far

Performance White Clearcoat with Vista Blue Stripes with 9 votes (20.45% of the votes)

Red Clearcoat with Performance White Stripes with 7 votes (15.91% of the votes)

Vista Blue Clearcoat with Performance White Stripes with 6 votes (13.64% of the votes)

The old Red, white and blue eh!!!

Seams fitting for the King of American muscle!!! :bowdown:

KingCobra.

That is what I expected and choose for Grabber Orange. In the future it will be a rare color. :yup:

Damn straight, brother! You and me, co-founders of the Grabber Orange Shelby club! Not that I don't like other color combos (especially the Alloy, now that I've seen the new post Robert put up!), but I gotta buck the majority!

Don't drink the Cool-aid! Be different... :rockon:

Add me into the GOS club!

Grabber Orange looks great on the Boss and will look awesome on my Shelby!

Sure, you're in!

There's just the small matter of the $40,000 entry fee... you can mail the cashiers check directly to me! ;)

I've been #1 on my dealer's waiting list since March of '05 and have been following the story of the new Shelby well before that. From the beginning I was hoping that somebody at FMC would recognize the significance of Grabber Orange on the mustangs. For many months now GO has gone undefined and unpublished. For some time, I thought that we would see a canary yellow instead.

Thanks Ford!

VOC: 03.21.06

Order No.: 1972

Priority: 10

Order type:1

T89: vert

U3: Grabber Orange

W: drk. charcoal

68s: Prem. trim package

854: Whit Stripe

918: Shkr 1000 audio

Worth the entry fee to GOS!!!!

P.S.:

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this site... I'm on it everyday... It is simply the best!!!

Very interesting poll.

Top 3 are....

Performance White with Vista Blue Stripes with (11) votes @ 17.74%

Torch Red with Performance White Stripes with (10) votes @ 16.13%

Vista Blue with Performance White Stripes Stripes with (9) votes @ 14.52%

for a grand total of 48.39% of the votes

Looking at Base Colors only

Vista Blue with (16) total votes

Performance White with (12) total votes

Torch Red with (10) total votes

Alloy with (6) total votes

Grabber Orange with (6) total votes

Ebony with (6) total votes

Tungsten with (6) total votes

I like the performance white with the blue stripes BUT so does a lot of other folks. I think I am going to go with the performance white with the tungsten just to be a little different besides with all the black trim on the car the tungsten might just compliment the black trim

But I will have to wait till 2008, my home dealer who promised me a car at MSRP went the greedy route so I moved on to a small dealer in Alabama

Archived