TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SHELBY GT-H-RADIO CONTROL CAR

Jeff, I bought the GTH R/C car you referenced. . These things are a blast, this is the second one I bought, one to save and one to play with at shows (the kids love 'em). Also there is a slightly smaller scale black Terlingua R/C car that pops up on Ebay now and then. These things are cheap now and as they say "when they're gone they're gone". Also I found a Prudomme diecast 1/24 scale Shelby at Toys'r'us the other day, $14.99. Another keeper for the toy person. The Shelby Store still has many of these items.

Jeff, I bought the GTH R/C car you referenced. . These things are a blast, this is the second one I bought, one to save and one to play with at shows (the kids love 'em). Also there is a slightly smaller scale black Terlingua R/C car that pops up on Ebay now and then. These things are cheap now and as they say "when they're gone they're gone". Also I found a Prudomme diecast 1/24 scale Shelby at Toys'r'us the other day, $14.99. Another keeper for the toy person. The Shelby Store still has many of these items.

Yeah...I might get one and paint it white! ;-)

I had never seen that edition of the diecast myself.

Lots of cool GTH stuff!

My R/C car came today... with the UPS guy wanting another $21.00, oh well It's worth it, way cool!

You bought the RC car on Ebay and it came with Postage Due ?? Ouch. If the Seller failed to make mention of this maybe you should file a complaint with PayPal / Ebay. It's hard to imagine an additional $21 above the stated Ebay listed shipping charges. Some sellers charge insane shipping fees and this issue will hit a nerve if you claim to PayPal - Ebay.

Yeah I think I might talk to paypal or ebay, the extra $21.00 was COD for brokerage fees, the UPS guy said sometimes you get charged and sometimes you don't. This isn't the first thing I've gotten stuff from ebay, but it is the first that I had to cough up extra money for it at my door.

• 5 weeks later...

Yeah I think I might talk to paypal or ebay, the extra $21.00 was COD for brokerage fees, the UPS guy said sometimes you get charged and sometimes you don't. This isn't the first thing I've gotten stuff from ebay, but it is the first that I had to cough up extra money for it at my door.

Bought a second one today at K-Mart, only $16.99.....a steal at twice the price!!!

:mail:

• 2 weeks later...

i'm here in springfield, mo. doing some training for 2 weeks went to local k-mart found one for 21.99. just picked it up. what a blast!!! beats sitting around a motel room watching t.v. if you haven't picked one up you need to.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Currently on vacation in Wash. state and have been to two K-Mart's and I have bought the last one that each store had, on the look-out for more perhaps if anyone at home (Canada) is interested!!

Cheers

Dave

I am glad to see that everyone is having as much fun with theirs as I am with mine, they are awesome!!!

Archived