TEAM SHELBY FORUM

mod question

fasteddy

hey guys,

new owner of a 2010 gt500, and i'm pumped.

should i do a local tuning/performance shop like fast specialties or get a mail order tune? i live in vancouver washington. anyone in the area have gone threw this? i have heard the 2010 is much harder to tune and only a couple know how. who?

thanks a ton

also on the west coast we have 91 fuel, do i need race fuel if im looking for about 700rwhp est

2.3 tvs

innovators west

long tubes

72 or 66mm throttle body

high flow elbow,

port match tvs 2.3 inlet

hey guys,

should i do a local tuning/performance shop like fast specialties or get a mail order tune? i live in vancouver washington. anyone in the area have gone threw this? i have heard the 2010 is much harder to tune and only a couple know how. who?

thanks a ton

also on the west coast we have 91 fuel, do i need race fuel if im looking for about 700rwhp est

2.3 tvs

innovators west

long tubes

72 or 66mm throttle body

high flow elbow,

port match tvs 2.3 inlet

Hi . Welcome aboard . Sounds like you have some nice Go Fast goodies there . There are lots of Tuners on line here that can look after you . Lethal , Evo , VMP just to name a few .If thers no-one in your area that you feel " Comfortable " with I would shoot one of these a message and take it from there .

Hi . Welcome aboard . Sounds like you have some nice Go Fast goodies there . There are lots of Tuners on line here that can look after you . Lethal , Evo , VMP just to name a few .If thers no-one in your area that you feel " Comfortable " with I would shoot one of these a message and take it from there .

+1 on that idea.You might also contact the manufactrurer of your new SC and see what locals are installing them in your area

hey guys,

thanks a ton

2.3 tvs

innovators west

long tubes

72 or 66mm throttle body

high flow elbow,

port match tvs 2.3 inlet

I was just down your way on Saturday but didnt have to stop for gas so I didn't even notice the 91 issue. I know from exit 50ish on I-5 all the way up to Canada you can get 92 anywhere you go though.

As for tune, the two options I recommend are to first go with one of the people that CobraKaz mentioned. I personally went with Lethal. I gave them all my mod info a number of my 2010, number off of my tuner. Next morning the file was in my email and within minutes I was rippin down the street.

Second option is look into a place called Horsepower ranch up in Kent/Auburn. I have not gone there yet, I will be going down there in 2 weeks for my first Dyno runs though. I know that all the mustangs and the SVT guys from all over the area here go exclusivly to them for tunes and Dyno runs.

Nic

Archived