TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Car Shows for 2007

Alloy Dave

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here is a calendar of events for the Pacific NW in Oregon and Washington for folks out my way. I am really looking forward to going to shows and entering them too. I see there is a show and shine at Hooters for Putnamdo. :hyper:

http://www.mustang-club.com/calendar.html

:hysterical2::hysterical::hysterical2: Grabber...I'm falling out of my chair here....

Eyes watering.....

Oh my.....

Can you guess what I'm laughing about?

Take a look at your link....there's something in that schedule that cracks me up...can't believe they let that happen...

:hysterical2::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:hysterical2::hysterical::hysterical2: Grabber...I'm falling out of my chair here....

Eyes watering.....

Oh my.....

Can you guess what I'm laughing about?

Take a look at your link....there's something in that schedule that cracks me up...can't believe they let that happen...

:hysterical2::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I don't get it. What month?

Summit Racing Headquaters here in Tallmadge Ohio has an All Mustang show, the local Mustang club I belong to Hosts it, http://www.buckeyestangs.com.

I'll get this years date and post it here. Its huge, Don Garlits and the Speed Channel were there last year. August 4th 2007 4th annual

heres a link to some of the pics from the club's website

year1 http://www.buckeyestangs.com/cmine/thumbnails.php?album=8

year2 http://www.buckeyestangs.com/cmine/thumbnails.php?album=7

year3 http://www.buckeyestangs.com/cmine/thumbnails.php?album=131

• 1 month later...

Thought I'd bring this thread forward again.

I'm planning on going to the Spring Fling in Nashville IN May 19-20 (show is actually 18th-20th, but I won't be there on the 18th). Anyone else planning to attend? Check http://www.indianasaac.com/SF/29th/SpringFling.html for more info.

Would love to meet up with a few people.

P.S. I've never been in a "Road Rally" before...how does that work? :headscratch:

Thought I'd bring this thread forward again.

I'm planning on going to the Spring Fling in Nashville IN May 19-20 (show is actually 18th-20th, but I won't be there on the 18th). Anyone else planning to attend? Check http://www.indianasaac.com/SF/29th/SpringFling.html for more info.

Would love to meet up with a few people.

P.S. I've never been in a "Road Rally" before...how does that work? :headscratch:

Dave,

I received the flyer from SAAC last week and I am planning on attending. It will be my first SAAC event. PM me and I'll give you my info so that we can get together. Regards.

Stuart

Dave,

I will be going to the Spring fling as well if the weather and kids cooperate. I went last year as a spectator and liked what I saw with regard to variety and turn-out. I thought some of the cars were packed too close together for my taste. I hope they spread things out a bit more this year.

Dave,

I will be going to the Spring fling as well if the weather and kids cooperate. I went last year as a spectator and liked what I saw with regard to variety and turn-out. I thought some of the cars were packed too close together for my taste. I hope they spread things out a bit more this year.

Well that's not good...the doors on these new Mustangs weigh about 486 pounds it seems like. Swing one open at full speed and you could total the car next to you. :finger:

Have you ever been on a "road rally"? How does it work?

AD

Just to let everyone know we have several magazines that will be covering Super Stang Fest...Modified Mustangs,The Mustang Times, Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords, and Mustang Enthusiants will be on hand as well as some of the editors,etc. Also if anyone is wishing to register paying by cash/check or money order you can do so by filling out the attached form and mailing it in or of course you can use the online paypal option...See you all in Daytona!!!

http://www.superstangfest.com/pdf/SSFRegistration.pdf

ONLINE REGISTRATION

SeeYouINDaytonaSmallSmall.jpg

Also just to let everyone know Super Stang Fest is proud to annouce that the Carroll Shelby Children's Foundation is the official charity of the event and we will have a silent auction onsite on Saturday June 9th featuring several autographed items from Carroll himself and all the proceeds from the auction will go to the CSCF. Also we will have several vehicles from Carroll's collection on hand!

Mustangsunlimited is hosting it's annual Shelby Mustang car show in Hartford CT on April 29th with a postponed rain date of May 6th. I have been to several of those shows with my 66 coupe and enjoy every time. Quite a few nice looking cars. I think this year I'll have my Shelby instead.

I'll probably go to that one also.

May 12-13, 2007 - Coldwater Car/Cycle Show and Swap Meet.

Our 20th annual show on Mother’s Day weekend. Over 1,600 Show Cars and bikes, A 1975 Covette Raffle, Food, Huge Arts & Crafts display, Car Cruise & a 50’s-60’s Dance on Saturday.

Branch County Fairgounds—Coldwater, Michigan, 49036 (517) 278-5985 www.carshowswapmeet.com

May 12-13, 2007 - Coldwater Car/Cycle Show and Swap Meet.

Our 20th annual show on Mother’s Day weekend. Over 1,600 Show Cars and bikes, A 1975 Covette Raffle, Food, Huge Arts & Crafts display, Car Cruise & a 50’s-60’s Dance on Saturday.

Branch County Fairgounds—Coldwater, Michigan, 49036 (517) 278-5985 www.carshowswapmeet.com

Coldy, that one's within 5 hours drive for me...couldwrk.wav

I'll check with the wife, see if we can make it. Maybe I go alone if she's not up for it. Assuming you'll be there, we could meet up.

Dave

couldwrk.wav

Coldy, that one's within 5 hours drive for me...couldwrk.wav

I'll check with the wife, see if we can make it. Maybe I go alone if she's not up for it. Assuming you'll be there, we could meet up.

Dave

Believe it or not, I have only made it to the 1st few events when it 1st started. When it comes to the month of MAY, I’m always at the Indianapolis Motors Speedway on weekends (weather permitting). I normally rent an apartment for the month on the North West side of town up by the pyramids. Each weekend there is Practice, Pole Day, 2nd Round qualifying, Bump Day & Race day I’m their.

Maybe we can hook up on one of those weekends at the track or on the golf course.

Believe it or not, I have only made it to the 1st few events when it 1st started. When it comes to the month of MAY, I’m always at the Indianapolis Motors Speedway on weekends (weather permitting). I normally rent an apartment for the month on the North West side of town up by the pyramids. Each weekend there is Practice, Pole Day, 2nd Round qualifying, Bump Day & Race day I’m their.

Maybe we can hook up on one of those weekends at the track or on the golf course.

Sounds good. As for golf...so long as you're standing behind me, your safe....but I do enjoy playing. I bring lots of balls. :hyper: I'm only an hour from Speedway.

Dave

Here are some dates of upcoming shows in northern California. I will post more shows as information becomes available.

April 28,2007- Mustangs Plus, Spring Car Show, Stockton, CA

April 29, 2007 - Benicia Classic Car Show, 9 am to 3 pm, @ the waterfront in Benicia, Web Site and Pre-Registration Form click here

May 5, 2007 - Diablo Valley Mustang Club, Car Show, Antioch, CA, Get registration form here

May 19, 2007 - Golden Hills Mustang Club hosts the 23rd Annual biggest little car show, Suisun City, CA, Pre- Registration form and Directions

June 2, 2007 - North Texas Street Business Association, Car show, Fairfield CA, 10am - 4pm, Pre-Registration form and website

June 22-24, 2007 - Mustang Club of America National Mustang Show, www.wildwestmustangnationals.com/index.htm

Archived