TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Who's going to the Tulsa reunion?

Alloy Dave

Are you going? what event interests you most? Sorry if this is a duplicate thread....please direct me to the other one if so.

As for me, I'm undecided...depends on if I can get off work amongst other things.

Dave

Hey Dave,

Do you have a link to details about the event? We have some business interests not far from Tulsa, I may try to make it depending on when it is.

..I was planning to go; but then my wife's family came up with this plan for everyone to go to Maui that week, so that is what is in my future. Would really prefer to go the Tulsa get together, but my immediate family, wife and 2 sons, outvoted me. :banghead: A week in paradise, but surrounded by all of my in-laws :censored:

We plan on being there. Already signed up for the driving school and Thursday Hallet sessions. the MidAmerica is one fantastic event. If you have never been to one it really is hard to describe to non-believers. Top notch event that is well rehersed (this is thier 33rd year), well supported by Ford and Goodyear and well executed considering all the different venues and events.

Got it, thanks. I promise I tried to look for it, but the Blue Moon is slowing me down some. :party:

:hysterical: No problem Marc....I love Blue Moon too...I have it on tap in my garage at the moment.

Dave.

P.S. I'm going to start a new thread about car shows....everyone look for it and provide input please.

We plan on being there. Already signed up for the driving school and Thursday Hallet sessions. the MidAmerica is one fantastic event. If you have never been to one it really is hard to describe to non-believers. Top notch event that is well rehersed (this is thier 33rd year), well supported by Ford and Goodyear and well executed considering all the different venues and events.

+1

Lots of great cars (Open to all Ford powered vehicles; Panteras, Sunbeams etc).

I've signed up for the same days at Hallet and for a day at Tulsa Raceway for the 1320'. Hallet is a tight, technical road coarse. The GT500 won't be able to fully stretch its legs on the straights but fast enough for me. It's a good "drivers' " circuit (not that I'm a "good" driver :hysterical: ).

Ps. If you want to participate in the H.P. driving school, sign up now. It's limited to the first 30 applicants!

I'm planning on being there. I am looking forward to driving there (from Missouri) as well as driving the road course. I use my cruise control religiously bu am looking forward to being able to opening her up without fear of tickets.

I'm planning on being there. I am looking forward to driving there (from Missouri) as well as driving the road course. I use my cruise control religiously bu am looking forward to being able to opening her up without fear of tickets.

Cruise control? We have one of those?

Man I gotta try that out this weekend.......

Your post just reminded me that I actually have not used the cruise since we tried it during the PDI.

Archived