TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Carisle Ford Show this coming weekend

You won't find many shows or events with this many and different mustangs in one place. I've been going for years and the show has really almost

turned from Ford to Mustang Carlisle.

I heard the Carlisle people were debating about changing the show to a Mustang Nationals.

However this year, Ford is actually getting more involved with this year show more than ever, the 1st step was changing the name from All-Ford Nationals to Ford Nationals.

Edited by ShelbyEra08

I'll be there Thurs thru Sunday, I'll be driving the white / blue stripe 07'Gt-500 instead of my 70' mach which is being a pain in the a$$ right now and won't be fixed in time,,,,, Chris

Old School (& others) -

I'll be driving up Friday morning, after stopping for breakfast at my favorite Amish diner in Lancaster. The weather looks good enough that I will bring the GT500. Look for a 2008 Vista Blue Coupe with white stripes and a orange FIA stripe across the nose.

Do any of you guys know where you will be parking? I would like to meet some of my fellow Team Shelby friends face-to-face.

I will only be there Friday, as it's my sons 9th birthday weekend and he would rather not celebrate it at Carlisle (go figure).

Z-man

Old School (& others) -

I'll be driving up Friday morning, after stopping for breakfast at my favorite Amish diner in Lancaster. The weather looks good enough that I will bring the GT500. Look for a 2008 Vista Blue Coupe with white stripes and a orange FIA stripe across the nose.

Do any of you guys know where you will be parking? I would like to meet some of my fellow Team Shelby friends face-to-face.

I will only be there Friday, as it's my sons 9th birthday weekend and he would rather not celebrate it at Carlisle (go figure).

Z-man

I'll look for you Friday......Chris

Best advice is to put your car in the show. Even if you don't show your mustang and here is why. If you just show up you will be parking in a field with the general public. Pay the extra and tell them you are showing it and you will park with the group of other Shelbys so you know your car will be in good hands. Mine is stock for the most part (simple bolt-ons) but will put it in the show so I can park with the rest of the shelbys. We can all watch each others cars and great place to meet and greet.

Looking forward to meeting other owners more than anything else.

Just painted from front splitter and striped it so you will know who I am :)

splitter2.jpg

Hey guys, wear your Team Shelby T-Shirts on Saturday and when you see some one wearing it you will know that we are Team Shelby members! See you guys this weekend.