TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Deals on 2010

Ash1977

I was thinking about trading in my 2009 for a 2010. I really love the interior on the 2010. Anyone know were I can get a good deal on a new one? Has anyone got a deal below invoice? I live in the DFW area and there are not a lot left on the lots. Thanks for any help.

Mark

I was thinking about trading in my 2009 for a 2010. I really love the interior on the 2010. Anyone know were I can get a good deal on a new one? Has anyone got a deal below invoice? I live in the DFW area and there are not a lot left on the lots. Thanks for any help.

Mark

you can by mine... I'm in KC...

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/shelby-gt500-buy-sell-280/698363-2010-gt500-feeler.html

you can by mine... I'm in KC...

http://www.svtperfor...500-feeler.html

Red GT 500 with white stripes at McClarty Ford Texarkana, Texas, ask for Mickey Evers, Sales Manager, I go to church with him, he is a good guy, it was on display at the Four States Mustang Stampeed this past Saturday.

GG

Red GT 500 with white stripes at McClarty Ford Texarkana, Texas, ask for Mickey Evers, Sales Manager, I go to church with him, he is a good guy, it was on display at the Four States Mustang Stampeed this past Saturday.

GG

I will check it out. I am worried about dealers trying to low ball me on my trade in. I don't really need a new car so it makes it easier to pass on a bad deal. Thanks for the info.

Mark

I will check it out. I am worried about dealers trying to low ball me on my trade in. I don't really need a new car so it makes it easier to pass on a bad deal. Thanks for the info.

Mark

Southwest Ford on W loop 820, and Bankston on Campus Drive, both in FTW, have 2010s. Both Kona Blue and with Elec pkg.

I ordered a 2011 though. The eons long wait continues.

I saw your car on SVTPerformance and it is nice. I have to trade in my car to do the deal, and I know you can't do that. Good luck on selling your car. Thanks.

Mark

Just broker the sale through a dealer that is willing to make a small cut off the deal. Usually works out for everyone in the end.

If your not afraid to go and get it, you can get some good deals. I got mine for about $200 under invoice, I offered $100 over, but somehow they came down below my initial offer.... Not that I'm complaining. After all was said and done, I paid $46k + tax and tags for a 10 with Nav and factory cover. It had 11 miles on it and had been sitting on their showroom floor, in a room all by itself for 280+ days.

I lucked out and got this car local, but this is the first car I've bought in years that I didn't have to get on a plane to go get. I bought my Titan in Michigan, my last Cobra in Georgia, my Cobra before that in Alabama, my Lightning in Virginia.... It's a lot of fun for me to find the deal, jump on a plane and drive home in my new whip. Plus, if your willing to open your range up, your more likely to find a better deal. All of the cars I traveled for were still cheaper than anything local, even with airfare and fuel on the way home factored in. If I didn't find thins one, I was prepared to hop on a plane to TX and pick out of two that I had found down there at a dealer.

Archived