TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Stitching on DASH or NO Stitching

ebonyscgt500

I've noticed in some pic's of others Dashes, some are Stitched and some are not (checkit out the stitching that runs vertical towards the glass)....which do you have.....mine is the stitched type

I'm in stitches and mine was built 6/26.

Da Pig

I've noticed in some pic's of others Dashes, some are Stitched and some are not (checkit out the stitching that runs vertical towards the glass)....which do you have.....mine is the stitched type

Good eye ebony, my shelby has the vertical stitching WTF's up with that. :headscratch:

Good eye ebony, my shelby has the vertical stitching WTF's up with that. :headscratch:

Thats what I was thinking when i noticed it ........why was there a diifference between the dashes was one pre production and the other production build ????????? does'nt seem like it should change like that , not good........

If you ordered the 'interior upgrade' in the GT500 then you get the 'STITCH'ed dash

Here is Stitch... http://disney.go.com/disneyvideos/animated...liloandstitch2/

I just found out that I do not have the premium trim Pkg. The dealer messed up. What is included for the $595 that I am going to miss out on ?

I just found out that I do not have the premium trim Pkg. The dealer messed up. What is included for the $595 that I am going to miss out on ?

I think the following are part of the "Interior Upgrade Package"

1. Red stitching used on seats,emergency brake handle, steering wheel

2. Padded/Stitched Dash pad

3. Titanium Dash Insert panels

I think that's it. There might be one other item included. Can't remember right now.

I think that's it. There might be one other item included. Can't remember right now.

I thought all seats had the red stitching. Red does not go with GO so that would be great. I am cofused now because alot have complained about the red stitching because it does not match some of the color options.

In addition to the above, the GT500's with IUP get upgraded Alum pedal covers.

Grab sorry to hear that. All your going to miss is padded/stitched dash and padded/stitched door armrest and center consal rest, I believe the red stitching in the steering wheel and shifter booth is standard on all cars.

Grab sorry to hear that. All your going to miss is padded/stitched dash and padded/stitched door armrest and center consal rest, I believe the red stitching in the steering wheel and shifter booth is standard on all cars.

I can live with that. oh well. :shrug:

I just confirmed via the Ford GT500 Order Guide. The 68S option - "Interior Upgrade Package" includes the following: 1. Wrapped and Stitched instrument panel brow and central console with

upgraded door armrest.

2. Electrochromic rearview mirror w/compass.

3. Aluminum Pedal Covers.

Looks like the red stitching in the steering wheel, shifter boot, is standard on all cars.

I just confirmed via the Ford GT500 Order Guide. The 68S option - "Interior Upgrade Package" includes the following: 1. Wrapped and Stitched instrument panel brow and central console with

upgraded door armrest.

2. Electrochromic rearview mirror w/compass.

3. Aluminum Pedal Covers.

Looks like the red stitching in the steering wheel, shifter boot, is standard on all cars.

I stand corrected SHELBY1. You are absolutely right, pretty stupid of me, ah! I don't even know what options are on my car, which is sitting only 20 feet from me. Oh well, 47 and fading. :doh:

I thought all seats had the red stitching. Red does not go with GO so that would be great. I am cofused now because alot have complained about the red stitching because it does not match some of the color options.

Grab, sorry to inform you, all Shelbys with no premium package only come in one color.......PINK....RUF PINK that is...... :spiteful:

Beings I work where the dashboard are made. I chose to NOT get it. Our engineer told me to stay away from it. So I did. You will end up with squeeks and rattles from it when the felt goes south.

Plus. Im lucky enough to hold and inspect the leather brow before it goes on the IP. NO THANKS! You all can have it.

It was at first a GT500 and Hertz exclusive.

Beings I work where the dashboard are made. I chose to NOT get it. Our engineer told me to stay away from it. So I did. You will end up with squeeks and rattles from it when the felt goes south.

Plus. Im lucky enough to hold and inspect the leather brow before it goes on the IP. NO THANKS! You all can have it.

It was at first a GT500 and Hertz exclusive.

Thanks, now I feel better. :rolleyes:

The upgraded dash is Leather.

The upgraded door armrests are Leather.

The upgraded center console is Leather.

Red stitching is standard.

I think the dash is awesome, much better than the regular junk. But I agree that being leather it will not last as long if not properly taken care of and moisturizers applied regularly.

One other thing I would not want to do without are the upgraded pedals, I think they are also great.

Well,

I have the regular dash in the GT/CS and it is nice and not junk, so I will just have to be OK with it. My dealer messed up and I did not catch it until he sent me the invoice today. His bad turned into my bad. I think Shelby sells some foot pedals.

Sorry I guess I used the wrong word....insert foot in mouth...I meant not as fancy....I'll change it, sorry!

Thanx Bud.

I just saw a really cool leather center arm rest cover on Amy's site that has a Cobra on it and Shelby on it. It is $39.95 and available in Feb.

I plan on ordering that piece. Now I need to find some nice foot pedal trim.

I would like a matching deadfoot pedal.

I would check on the Ford part first, it might be pretty reasonable and you would keep the factory look. just a suggestion.

I will have my dealer check into it and see if he can help me since he messed up.

Archived